Adele

brettredmayne

• 8 months later...

(excuse what was discussed before hand)

Bumping because she's the one headliner i'm gonna back at these early stages - dunno after such a long time of being in the dark, seemed like she really wanted to be in the public eye this time when she visited. Really wonder if Emily's wishes to get her to headline are becoming a reality. 

Of course the new album needs to come for that, and the album is taking it's fucking time!

I'm sure she'd be popular and if she was seen at Glasto this year it's possible she is in line for next year... although equally possible she just likes to go as a punter like the rest of us.

Would be another night away from the Pyramid for me but after the riotous success of staying away this year, I'm thinking that's a good thing

I'm sure she'd be popular and if she was seen at Glasto this year it's possible she is in line for next year... although equally possible she just likes to go as a punter like the rest of us.

Would be another night away from the Pyramid for me but after the riotous success of staying away this year, I'm thinking that's a good thing

Punters are always more likely to do it than someone who's only 'heard' of Glastonbury

I'd expect... might not be the case though

Edited by Matt42

Depending on mood at the time I could go for Adele. Clearly not if you fancied a bounce, but if I felt like parking my arse in a chair at the back of the field and listening to an amazing voice, that could work.

*puts on tin hat and takes cover*

(excuse what was discussed before hand)

Bumping because she's the one headliner i'm gonna back at these early stages - dunno after such a long time of being in the dark, seemed like she really wanted to be in the public eye this time when she visited. Really wonder if Emily's wishes to get her to headline are becoming a reality. 

Of course the new album needs to come for that, and the album is taking it's fucking time!

Her subbed by Ed Sheeran? 

If Emily wants her enough, she'll manage to get her eventually. If she does play, everybody keep schtum about the subject of taxes, we don't want to set her off. If she made good on her threat to open fire on all us annoying serfs, with our gall to use the roads schools and hospitals that are useless to an artiste of her mighty importance, it would put a downer on the festival.

Adele was supposed to headline Sunday this year but pulled out as the album wasn't finished. Almost a dead cert for next year.

completely wrong.

'Adele was supposed to headline Sunday this year but pulled out as the album wasn't finished. Almost a dead cert for next year.'

Sounds like random 'fact' throwing to me.

A fail of high proportions. Perhaps the greatest fail this forum has ever seen.

Ha ha ha, dont know why but them 3 posts amused me greatly

Adele was supposed to headline Sunday this year but pulled out as the album wasn't finished. Almost a dead cert for next year.

I'd say it's closer to a dead cert that she won't be there next year. She's been away long enough that her return will be lapped up and her management won't give a shit about anything but ££££££

'Adele was supposed to headline Sunday this year but pulled out as the album wasn't finished. Almost a dead cert for next year.'

Sounds like random 'fact' throwing to me.

A fail of high proportions. Perhaps the greatest fail this forum has ever seen.

Hmmm, there's a lot of fucking contenders for that award..

I'd say it's closer to a dead cert that she won't be there next year. She's been away long enough that her return will be lapped up and her management won't give a shit about anything but ££££££

She's not too opposed to a bit of ££££££ either, as long as she can keep it all tax free of course.