Artists with new material late 2014 / 2015. Who could play in 2015.

Matt42

album leaked a week ago. haven't quite managed to get through the whole thing yet as it's basically a double album, but what i've heard has been very enjoyable (although nothing sounds quite as catchy / instant as San Francisco, No Destruction or Shuggie from the last album)

Oh cool, gonna give it a listen now

Oh, and here’s this from Patti Smith, Horses anniversary tour next year. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/patti-smith-horses-40th-anniversary-2015-20141007 Not new material, but I’m in a rule-breaking mood. She mentions the date of November 10th specifically, so maybe 2016 is more likely for Glastonbury, if that’s when it’ll all get started, but I’d definitely hope/expect her to play in the next couple of years.

Holy mouth frothing wish fulfillment! Patti Smith on West Holts is my number 1 Glastonbury want, if it happens with loads of Horses tracks + other assorted bangers, I will pop.

Off topic, but have both you two got tickets this year?? Seems that most of the old R&L posters (from a few years ago) seem to gravitate to Glasto.... interesting

)I realize you have both been before though so your ahead of me in this one...)

Yep. Third one now. It's kind of a natural progression I suppose - most people here will have started out going to R+L and moved onto Glastonbury. Congrats on getting tickets!

Enter Shikari anounced gigs & new album. Even if they are at R&L/Soni/DL they can make an appearance again.

Probably. They've played on each of their last two albums and are one of the most popular and vocal lefty groups around now, which doesn't harm.

Yep. Third one now. It's kind of a natural progression I suppose - most people here will have started out going to R+L and moved onto Glastonbury. Congrats on getting tickets!

Cheers, really excited!

I'm another one whose now going to Glasto :P

Yay!! As DP said it seems a natural process :D

I'd love for Bjork to be an Other headliner, I hope her new album is better than Biophillia which I though was dross. I see that from the link she has Kayne Wests producer in for the new one, I hope at least then she might be reverting back to the dancier Bjork. I would love to see a best of album laden set, would make my year.