Acts Touring Around Glastonbury Time 2015

Gnomicide

Getting tickets for the Manchester gig as I'm not arriving at Glasto until the Thursday so fits perfectly. Would be very happy if they turned up at Glasto aswell, though not sure what slot they'd play.

EDIT: Just noticed that the tour poster says that they're their only UK dates of 2015.

Edited by Ipayne

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinariwen are in the country until the 6th of june.... they played last year but i'd definitely like to see them again :)

Yeah I'm hoping they return, the set last year was immense, be nice to get them a daytime slot on the West Holts. Got a good feeling that it might happen..

Does anyone know what the chances of Toots and the Maytals being at Glasto are?

They have no tour dates listed on their website and last bit of news was them cancelling shows during summer of last year.

Would love to see them on West Holts again.

Does anyone know what the chances of Toots and the Maytals being at Glasto are?

They have no tour dates listed on their website and last bit of news was them cancelling shows during summer of last year.

Would love to see them on West Holts again.

some fucker threw a bottle and hit toots in the head in 2013 and i don't think they've played live since :/

Yeah I'm hoping they return, the set last year was immense, be nice to get them a daytime slot on the West Holts. Got a good feeling that it might happen..

Totally agree, didn't see them at Glastonbury but saw them at Latitude on the main stage around lunchtime, was very good.

Songhoy Blues would be more likely this year, I reckon...

Really liking the album and hoping they will be around.

Dentalplan and myself discussed this; reckon that because there's no London/shows down south at all (Bristol) it's hopefully a good sign.

I thought to myself that could have something to do with Somerset House thingy in between the tour ending and TITP. The Sunday is still there though so hopefully they can make it. It has been like ten years since they played, hasn't it?

were Modest Mouse not ruled out in some way? i seem to recall that happening, although i may be wrong (and hope i am)

Friday and Saturday in Scandinavia.

Additional news: Foals are doing the Grape Festival in August as well now so this excursion out of the studio might prove to be quite fruitful.