Acts Touring Around Glastonbury Time 2015

Gnomicide

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're playing Sweden on the Saturday but Sunday's still possible.

Ah okay, their website doesn't have it listed is all. I'd guess that probably makes Werchter more likely, I'd like to be wrong but I feel they'll probably take the money offered over the slot they'd get at Glastonbury, probably mid Other?

Franz Ferdinand Troxy on 29/6

That's the Franz Ferdinand/Sparks collaboration - no idea what it will be like, but could see that in The Park maybe.

Cat Empire are doing an Acadamy tour the week after and i wouldn't be suprised to see Woody Woodmansey/Tony Visconti playing Man Who Sold the World on the 27th.

Flume is in Portugal on 9th-11th July and at Lovebox. Doing a US festival on Glasto weekend but he could do Thursday at that and play on Sunday (or even Saturday) as the start of his EU dates maybe. Glade/Sonic pls.

I was surprised he wasn't there last year to be honest. I'd say he's much more likely for Sonic than the Glade.

Edited by Winslow Leach

playing Body&Soul festival in Ireland the weekend before Glastonbury:

Flight Facilities
Savages
Ásgeir
Austra
Goat
Nightmares On Wax
Rhye
Lamb
Matthew E. White
Dan Deacon
Talaboman
James Holden
Clark
SOHN
MMOTHS
Brandt Brauer Frick
Songhoy Blues
Natalie Prass
Shit Robot
ALO WALA
OY
New Jackson
Jonathan Toubin
Meltybrains?
King Kong Company
Grounds For Invasion

Edited by ghostdancer1

Omar Souleyman doing some European festivals in July. Reckon he might show up again?

Shit, is he. Ace. Festivals or a tour? I hope he makes it back. Loved that set on west holts a few years back

don't know if this has been mentioned but Garbage are starting up a tour soon, playing the whole of their debut album. so far just a few spring dates in mexico and autumn in the UK, but that leaves a summer sized hole to fit in a few festivals. and they have done glasto several times before

Amanda Palmer coming to the UK in June so has to be a good chance.

One of 2013's highlights. I remember hearing bullshit spouted on Radio 1 on the way home about how Mumford and Sons were that year's definitive Glastonbury moment, had to pity those poor fucks who had to settle for Mumford when they could have seen Amanda Palmer crowd surfing around the Other field with a big long rainbow snaking behind her, or her belting out Ukulele Anthem, or everybody singing along to Common People. That was a glorious and vivid set, and it was only about 1pm on the Friday.