guypjfreak

I was one of those that got through straight away (for friends tickets)... I was on the page from 6.50 and kept refreshing until 7 then got straight through. hoping these tactics work again for my own tickets on sunday! otherwise I will be kicking myself about not getting my tickets tonight. I don't get paid until friday so wouldn't have been able to anyway

No, I prefer that to. I felt like it was an anti-climax, hitting refresh and it loading the page.. My eyes felt confused!

i swear i did a cartoon double-take. i didn't even bother with any of the myriad links posted here and just hit the official one first and got straight in. since when were things that easy?

*wanders off muttering and eyeing the sky with mistrust*

Musky that was similar for me, I reckon the Wednesday ones went within 10 minutes.

Yeah, it's a bit of a bummer but exactly the same happened to me last year. Got them on the Sunday though, so looking for a full on repeat of last years events. :)