Acid_Haze

Seeing as Nick has always said he'd be up for another Floyd show I'm confident should Gilmour and Waters check their egos, Nick would be more than willing to miss a day of Goodwood :P

Perhaps.

It's David's pride that is likely to be the stumbling block imo. Roger has badgered him for years and David has stood fast in that it won't happen (excepting the Live 8 appearance....) so agreeing to it now would feel to him like a massive climb down and Roger 'winning' the game. I just cant see it.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Perhaps.

It's David's pride that is likely to be the stumbling block imo. Roger has badgered him for years and David has stood fast in that it won't happen (excepting the Live 8 appearance....) so agreeing to it now would feel to him like a massive climb down and Roger 'winning' the game. I just cant see it.

Yeah this is pretty much my thoughts deep down, even if I try to ignore them so I can hold on to some hope. The excitement of just it being discussed for me is enough to warrant living in a fantasy land.

Yeah this is pretty much my thoughts deep down, even if I try to ignore them so I can hold on to some hope. The excitement of just it being discussed for me is enough to warrant living in a fantasy land.

Same here. I think I try to deny it so that I won't be disappointed when it doesn't come off.

maybe....maybe...one day...

Dave has given an interview to a fansite following the release of Magic Whip and said they aren't headlining.....

'The final headliner for Glastonbury now wont be announced until June. Can you shed any light on whether it will be Blur or not? Its not us. They book the headliners before Christmas, and we didnt announce our album until February.'

And with that, the dearest of threads rose from the ashes to regain it's rightful place at the top of the page and restart it's magestic stride towards 2000 pages of guff.

Are you on meth?

No it bloody wouldn't.

Are you offended by others' opinions?

I have to say, this is my first Glastonbury, and reading this forum leads to believe there is an awful lot of muso snobbery. A lot of people being told "you're wrong, I'm right"

I'm genuinely surprised!

I have to say, this is my first Glastonbury, and reading this forum leads to believe there is an awful lot of muso snobbery. A lot of people being told "you're wrong, I'm right"

I'm genuinely surprised!

Don't worry, this forum isn't really representative of the festival atmosphere :)

I'm genuinely surprised!

ha yeah - Noel followed by Blur would be probably my favourite evening at a festival ever, however that would be "boring",. "pedestrian" and other derogatory terms according to people on here!

I'm genuinely surprised!

Even if only 1 in every 1000 people are intolerant, you'll only hear those 1 in 1000 voices! Cos the other 999 don't need to bother writing 'I respect your opinion'.

So basically, all is good :)

Even if only 1 in every 1000 people are intolerant, you'll only hear those 1 in 1000 voices! Cos the other 999 don't need to bother writing 'I respect your opinion'.

So basically, all is good :)

I'm just surprised. Nothing bugs me more than music fans who slate other folks taste in music. Makes no sense to me.

I love that if you name a band and someone says they're shit, they get called a snob and it's claimed they don't respect the fact people have different opinions...

I get that everyone has their opinions. Some just come across as happy to tell others "you are wrong".

Anyway.... back to everyone disputing the headliner.

And with that, the dearest of threads rose from the ashes to regain it's rightful place at the top of the page and restart it's magestic stride towards 2000 pages of guff.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

*shakes fist at Zac*

I get that everyone has their opinions. Some just come across as happy to tell others "you are wrong".

Anyway.... back to everyone disputing the headliner.

What if I don't want to dispute the headliner?