• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I guess that's my fault for assuming that an Internet forum was a place for reasonable friendly discussion though. Ho-hum

When have internet forums EVER been a place for that!!?

wibble

Well I fucking love Royal Blood. I don't care what you guys say.

Their album was a solid work of rock music, and they were fantastic when I saw them live.

Just because you say something else is better doesn't make them w*nk. Mind you I have a lot of love for Drenge and The Struts too.

This isn't a dick swinging contest, but for some reason the same bunch of pretentious twats who know everything about music on here always have to make it in to one.

Haaaa THIS... Love it and agree

best british band of the last 5-7 years are without a doubt wild beasts for me but they only got halfway up JP last year! absolutely stunning group of true artists. bands don't need to be big to be great or have to have designs on headlining the pyramid.

Speaking of which, MONEY seem to have disappeared a little. Had very high hopes for them.

Wouldn't mind a bit of this on the Pyramid in a few years

Trust Fund are my favourite new British band at the moment, I find that whoever is supporting Los Campesinos! is a good way to find which bands are great, they've introduced me to Joanna Gruesome, Slow Club, First Aid Kit, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Summer Camp and Johnny Foreigner in the past through playing shows with them.

Not while they're a place where Roses4Baggie can exist.

Not anywhere, ever! Internet forums are the biggest hive of scum and villany you will find anywhere. And I include myself in that statement. And my mum.