• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

That's not why people want the lineup, people want the lineup so they can start listening to who's playing and getting well in the mood....what an earth is wrong with that? And why so much hate directed at people because of it.....don't tell me you don't also do the spotify/YouTube playlist thing haha

I'm in agreement with you mate.

I love Glastonbury and will buy a ticket every year regardless of who is playing, and I know it's not about the lineup, and I have massive respect for the Eavis family.

But because I love the festival so much, and it is such a big part of my year, and i'm so obsessed with who's playing, i'm getting more and more pissed off about lack of lineup. Fair enough don't announce it when ive only paid the deposit, but now that I have given them 220 pounds, which is a lot of money for somebody my age, I want some more bands!! Just don't think they can justify leaving it this late unless that last headliner is somebody fantastic. The most frustrating part of it all is the complete secrecy, why can't they just give us a date for when it's announced?

I just had a listen on YouTube. They're completely rubbish, reminds me of fucking Bastille or something.

Mick Jagger loved their version of Jumpin' Jack Flash

Said it was the best cover of a Stones song he has ever heard, got in touch with them personally

Mick Jagger loved their version of Jumpin' Jack Flash

Said it was the best cover of a Stones song he has ever heard, got in touch with them personally

I just listened to it though, it absolutely sucks.

Seriously people... if you think this is the best new band in the UK, you really need to get out more. They sound like One Direction with guitars, so lightweight.

And that photo someone posted is cringey.

Edited by majormajormajor