Download 2015

dentalplan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it doesn't seem there's any obvious candidates for Sonisphere as most headliners at European festivals are or will probably be bands in the top two at Download or ones that aren't big enough here, or both obviously. Plus Metallica have been confirmed as playing nowhere else than Der Ring/Rockavaria/Rock in Vienna. There could be headliners being held back like SOAD we've heard news on and I guess Blink, Chilis and GNR are supposed to have albums out but I don't think it'll happen, personally. The new owners have a good opportunity to bring something new to the table with the venue and the booking power though so maybe if Sonisphere doesn't return something else will.

Edited by dentalplan

so no leaks huh?

Yep.

Friday

SLIPKNOT

Judas Priest

Five Finger Death Punch

Saturday

MUSE

Faith No More

A Day To Remember

Sunday

KISS

MÖTLEY CRÜE

Slash

Don't kill me if it's wrong :)

Shikari are the Sunday headliners. Don't know the other 2 days.

I would rather not say how I've heard this, all I will say is I'd hang whatever little reputation I have on these boards on this being correct.

Also Gene Simmons leaked the Sunday lineup on his Twitter.

Yeah it doesn't seem there's any obvious candidates for Sonisphere as most headliners at European festivals are or will probably be bands in the top two at Download or ones that aren't big enough here, or both obviously. Plus Metallica have been confirmed as playing nowhere else than Der Ring/Rockavaria/Rock in Vienna. There could be headliners being held back like SOAD we've heard news on and I guess Blink, Chilis and GNR are supposed to have albums out but I don't think it'll happen, personally. The new owners have a good opportunity to bring something new to the table with the venue and the booking power though so maybe if Sonisphere doesn't return something else will.

Soni aint happening.

Think GNR will play BST or Calling fest.

I hope BST.