Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol,Cheers Ian , I guess I own you a pint now ;) Will try in October and with good luck will be there again next year. The Brothers having doubts though, all the lugging stuff about and all the walking and too many in his words " tossers" around this year, to whom I am sure he was referring to the 50 or so strong young Uni types next to us in camping, thus the threads for info on CV and WV .

top bloke that Chuckles ! :)

On another note, Neil and I spent ages chatting to a very affable Irish guy whose name escapes me - my apologies. He had to leave site on Thursday to pick up his wife at Bristol airport at 11pm so wasn't going to be able to have a drink all day. If you're reading this mate, we just wondered whether you made it ok? :)

Trev

Yeah that was me Trev. Was a pleasure meeting yourself and Neil. Really enjoyed the evening and would have been wise to go to back to the tent after it.

Had a few more at the Brothers bar afterwards, then went to the fireworks at the stone circle, then on to the bar at worthy view for a few more. I slept until 1 the next day and was severely hung over, so the day without booze was badly needed to be honest! Picked up Steph and got back from Bristol Thursday night round 1 and we started again!

Ross

Edited by rostalof

I've had a PM, to say I rather damaged (tho only temporarily) someone on Wednesday. Soz about that.It's always worth remembering that I'm well-known to roll 'em strong. Only come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. :P

Yep, I can vouch for that, cheers Neil! I learnt a lot in the brief time I was at the meet, including that I'm not hard enough! Entirely my own fault though.

I really enjoyed chatting to the few people I met during the brief time I was there, hopefully I can get a ticket for 2015 so I can spend a lot longer at the meet next time!

Good choice of venue too btw, the close proximity to the toilets came in very useful ;-)

Without naming any names....

dsBDEHJ.jpg

Ah I can see myself and grumpy hack under the efests sign (me in shades and strummerville t) grumpyhack in blue. I really had a pleasant time. Almost didn't make the effort, but so glad I did. Some really interesting conversations there and some lovely people on here. I won't name names as I'm afraid I will leave someone out... But it was a cracking way to start, and in the sun too Edited by drewsstrat

Yep, I can vouch for that, cheers Neil! I learnt a lot in the brief time I was at the meet, including that I'm not hard enough! Entirely my own fault though.

I really enjoyed chatting to the few people I met during the brief time I was there, hopefully I can get a ticket for 2015 so I can spend a lot longer at the meet next time!

Good choice of venue too btw, the close proximity to the toilets came in very useful ;-)

Ahhh... I wondered what happened to you. I tried to find you to buy you a pint back.

Ahhh... I wondered what happened to you. I tried to find you to buy you a pint back.

Sorry about that and thanks, but once I'd regained the use of my legs all I could think about was staggering back to my tent!

Hopefully see you next time for that pint :-)

Yeah that was me Trev. Was a pleasure meeting yourself and Neil. Really enjoyed the evening and would have been wise to go to back to the tent after it.

Had a few more at the Brothers bar afterwards, then went to the fireworks at the stone circle, then on to the bar at worthy view for a few more. I slept until 1 the next day and was severely hung over, so the day without booze was badly needed to be honest! Picked up Steph and got back from Bristol Thursday night round 1 and we started again!

Ross

Good news Ross...glad you made it ok buddy :) Hopefully see you next year!

• 9 months later...