Weirdest thing you've seen at Glastonbury Festival?

Woffy

Me and me pal after a festival few years ago, went to the pub on the way home, a local kip of a place, it was a Monday afternoon and we sat outside, we couldn't believe they had a mad techno DJ on in the afternoon, we were dancing away at the table, going more and more for it, raving! the barmaid came out and stared at us, we later realised we were dancing to the pubs generator!!

after a heavy night out at a dingy club in Bradford (the mill if anyone knows it) I went to Tesco to find some food I could stomach, while stood on one of the isles I was convinced they were playing some seriously hard D+B, I started having a little dance while trying to choose my food

my mate comes up to me and asked me what I’m playing at, turns out Tesco hadn't had a big D+B rave at 10am, they just had a extractor fan that was a bit louder than the average

Not at Glastonbury (although I have a few to recount later) but when i went to Stonehenge in 1983 I went wondering in the middle of the night round the various stalls. After exiting a particularly fine establishment selling Black & Leb hot-knives for 50p I came across a young man rolling around on the ground, his hands and feet were bound and he had what looked like a bunch of twigs wrapped around his head in the classic 'crown of thorns' look. He kept saying over and over "I am Jesus aren't I? I am Jesus aren't I?". At the time I didn't think it was worth entering some sort of metaphysical debate with him so, like everyone else, just walked on by as if it was normal... I often think about that chap and exactly how much acid he must have had that night.

Stonehenge was notorious for open drug dealing, tents and cars would have blackboards outside with prices of their wares on them. At one point on one of the main drags there was a guy who\d arrived in an disused Ice-Cream van doing a roaring trade in very good quality Red Leb (it was the 80s after all :-), his mate was sat on top of the ice cream van with a set of binoculars looking further down the road towards another trader doing a similarly brisk trade in the same hash, but checking hjs advertised prices on his board. It was like something out of the a city trader film, as one dropped/amended their prices so the other would change his prices to compete and vice versa. He'd shout down to his mate 'Leb's down to £14 a quarter' and so on. It was all very civilised, with orderly queues etc... perhaps I should have tried the classic Ice Cream line of 'excuse me mister, what can I get for 75p?'.

Last year on the hillside where the glastonbury sign is , as we were walking up the hill I noticed a bannana skin left on the ground and someone stepped on it and did the perfect pratfall I thought that sort of thing only happened in silent movies ! it wasnt the fall so much as the perfect set up which had us crying with laughter,

The other thing that year was a tall beuatiful girl standing next to me suddenly decided to squat down and pee on my foot, her friends handed her some wet wipes to clean up and she started dancing again! (Imagine Dragons playing a great set in the background) thank god for wellies!

all the hippies playing rounders on top of the banksey stone henge in 2007, before it started raining for the whole time, fucking weird, people playing fiddles with speakers in wheel barrows all going mental as i think it was summer solstice

Nuts

Just suddenly recalled a Sunday night, around 2008 and being in a tent in the SE corner after the sun had come up, where wierd pay trancy band where playing but they had an MC dressed as Micheal Eavis MCing in a fake West Country accent. That was a bit wierd.

Last year on the hillside where the glastonbury sign is , as we were walking up the hill I noticed a bannana skin left on the ground and someone stepped on it and did the perfect pratfall I thought that sort of thing only happened in silent movies ! it wasnt the fall so much as the perfect set up which had us crying with laughter,

Mate slipped over on a banana skin in 2009.

Last year, at The Park, whilst waiting to see Thunderbirds are go, two blokes next to me - who also had two women with them.

The two blokes each pulled a tall - highball? - glass from their packs and proceeded to make two bloody marys

Ice - ? Thought this was almost impossible to get at Glasto

Vodka

Tomato juice

Worcester sauce

Tabasco Sauce

Celery salt - ffs, who carries celery salt with them

Stick of celery

Stick of carrot

I texted my wife. She asked 'are they glamping?'

How the f*** would I know

After a particularly heavy night in Shangri La drinking High Commisioner (please don't judge me), I started to feel a bit rough and decided to head home. One of my mates called it a night as well, and we left together. He soon wished he didn't though, as I threw up all over his back, on his white jacket.

Weird thing is it came up bright green, like the gunge that they used to use on kids TV shows in the 90s.

Not my finest moment, but luckily my mate saw the funny side (after a while).