Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Any idea when tickets are out, where is this advertised?

Advertisements are just popping up randomly as posters. On the bottom of the poster it says that the tickets are on sale 1st November @ 9AM. I think that's for all dates too, however many there may end up being - there are 11 days between Glasgow shows and Blackpool now, and two Glasgow dates is more than most bands do so I think there are plenty more dates to come.

Edited by dentalplan

Pre-sale is likely to be 31st October, you only get access if you pre-ordered the album before 16/10

If you use your code for these shows though you can't use it for the pre-sale on the full tour next year, so I'm probably going to save mine

Does that mean if you use it and aren't successful in the presale then that code isn't valid for the big venue tour? That's a toughie. I'd much rather go to these dinky little shows though and consider the arenas later on.

Does that mean if you use it and aren't successful in the presale then that code isn't valid for the big venue tour? That's a toughie. I'd much rather go to these dinky little shows though and consider the arenas later on.

From my e-mail;

If you are unable to secure tickets tomorrow, your Ticketmaster code will still be valid for any Ticketmaster Arcade Fire show announced in the next 12 months.

From my e-mail;

If you are unable to secure tickets tomorrow, your Ticketmaster code will still be valid for any Ticketmaster Arcade Fire show announced in the next 12 months.

Oh right. Well wouldn't you rather use your presale for the small shows next month then? I know the band are at the height of their popularity right now but I don't think they'll be instantly selling out an arena tour yet.

Oh right. Well wouldn't you rather use your presale for the small shows next month then? I know the band are at the height of their popularity right now but I don't think they'll be instantly selling out an arena tour yet.

Good point. Guess it comes down to where they play, I can't reaaaaally afford to go, let alone travel :P

I guarantee they will do a London gig or two. Wonder where it will be though. A Glasgow gig would be tempting if only it didn't cost so much to get up there.

Around the dates already announced Brixton's free on the 10th/11th/12th and then the 20th and 24th. If it stretches on later then December 2nd/3rd/4th/5th are free.

I'd be surprised of they go any smaller (if they do then the Roundhouse looks like it's free for the last 10 days of November) and it looks like they aren't pushing to arenas on this tour.

Around the dates already announced Brixton's free on the 10th/11th/12th and then the 20th and 24th. If it stretches on later then December 2nd/3rd/4th/5th are free.

I'd be surprised of they go any smaller (if they do then the Roundhouse looks like it's free for the last 10 days of November) and it looks like they aren't pushing to arenas on this tour.

Roundhouse is 3,300 standing capacity, 200 short of Blackpool and around 1200 more than Barrowlands. Very nice venue aesthetically as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the Roundhouse was used for some AF gigs at the end of next month.

Roundhouse is 3,300 standing capacity, 200 short of Blackpool and around 1200 more than Barrowlands. Very nice venue aesthetically as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the Roundhouse was used for some AF gigs at the end of next month.

Yeah I was thinking they'd play the biggest venues of the tour in London, but the Roundhouse is a viable alternative to Brixton and an awesome venue.

I'm not being funny like but for a band that is of the moment and the hype surrounding then, maybe that's just on here I don't know but it's quite bold to say you wouldn't see an instant arena tour sell out? If they are wanted, massive and as popular as being suggested surely it'd fly out?

I'm not being funny like but for a band that is of the moment and the hype surrounding then, maybe that's just on here I don't know but it's quite bold to say you wouldn't see an instant arena tour sell out? If they are wanted, massive and as popular as being suggested surely it'd fly out?

I can't think of an act that's sold out an arena tour of UK more than 3 or 4 UK dates instantly (as in you log on at 9am and don't get tickets) this year other than Arctic Monkeys. I don't think Arcade Fire are bigger than say, Kings of Leon.

I can't think of an act that's sold out an arena tour of UK more than 3 or 4 UK dates instantly (as in you log on at 9am and don't get tickets) this year other than Arctic Monkeys. I don't think Arcade Fire are bigger than say, Kings of Leon.

Hope your right ! Will be trying on Friday for Glasgow.

Yeah I was thinking they'd play the biggest venues of the tour in London, but the Roundhouse is a viable alternative to Brixton and an awesome venue.

They're probably most likely. The venue they played just before the suburbs came out was the hackney empire - would love to see them there again

Wondering if the sound has been removed deliberately? The (now silent) youtube video is still linked to from their site.

Now just listening to the hear comes the night (including we exist and normal person) plus afterlife videos - fortunately they're all very good songs but i want to stream the full album again!