Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Bloody hell it's going to be tough getting a ticket for this. Will this be a case where people without formal attire won't get in? I hope so, as it'll be ace, but really hot

i'm sure i read somewhere that people who turned up in normal attire to the American ones were turned away. how pissed off would you be, managing to get a ticket and then not being able to go because of something as silly as not reading the gig poster properly

i can only find the London and Glasgow ticket pages on ticketmaster / livenation. anybody know where the Blackpool one is?

damn i wish i'd bought the album to get pre sale. bet this is gonna be even more ridiculous than Glasto ticket day

Its been taken down. Was up 2 hours ago, weird.

• Upvote 1

They really enforce this formal attire bullshit?!

What utter w*nkers

Do they? I doubt very much that people with a ticket will be refused entry if they don't turn up in fancy dress, probably just a way of trying to create a special event or good atmosphere.

Do they? I doubt very much that people with a ticket will be refused entry if they don't turn up in fancy dress, probably just a way of trying to create a special event or good atmosphere.

Floorfiller said he read that people had been turned away in the States for wearing the wrong clothes. If that's actually true then they've massively gone down in my estimations.

kind of like at the last LCD Soundsystem shows where he requested everybody to wear black and white, but when watching Shut Up And Play The Hits you can see one smart arse guy in the thick of it all with a bright red t shirt on

i think it's a nice little concept but, as people have pointed out, if going straight from work etc it does make it a bit of a pain in the arse

kind of like at the last LCD Soundsystem shows where he requested everybody to wear black and white, but when watching Shut Up And Play The Hits you can see one smart arse guy in the thick of it all with a bright red t shirt on

i think it's a nice little concept but, as people have pointed out, if going straight from work etc it does make it a bit of a pain in the arse

Only if you're a non-suit wearer. London people will be fine. Blackpool/Glasgow types: not so (that's me by the way before anyone has a go).

Only if you're a non-suit wearer. London people will be fine. Blackpool/Glasgow types: not so (that's me by the way before anyone has a go).

Oi! Not all us London people are yuppies ;)

Especially if you're a total scruffbag. Like me. I don't think I own anything even remotely formal!

Me too. I literally only do scruffbag and then have a really nice suit (that I'd never wear to a gig) that I wear about once a decade.

I think Arcade Fire are well off the mark with that one, but hey, I wasn't going to go anyway.