Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

He was quite good in old clips I’ve seen of them, but Bono is a really shit frontman these days. The second song they played was slightly better. I liked Zola Jesus’ outfit, but that’s about it. Interpol sounded very good. Not bothered with their new album, but I like that song quite a lot on first impressions. Dave and Phil...oh, that dickhead is playing piano again.

I think I quite like Stay With Me by Sam Smith. He seems like a nice boy. Slaves, another loud garage two-piece. The only act of this ilk that I’ve liked is Drenge. Fair play for making a noise with not much kit and putting some passion into the delivery, but I find it a bit boring.

bloody hell its that time again

Rob.P........didnt like it at glasto didnt move me tonight

gedeon........ great moves man .................not my cuppa tho looked like a hendix and prince with a bit lenny thrown in for good measure and not being any of them lol think he must have been a preacher at some point

counting crows..........nice hair do old son umm not bad really

years and years and i hope not to hear them again for years and years those white feet ....dear god bless the little git

ROB P interview ........................old gits plug your tour old son

tune yards.........female adam ants ..wot the fuck were those 2 at the back doing ...think this sound must have something to do with hurricane Katrina COS THEY WERE GONNA GET THE WATER FROM YOUR HOUSE oops shouting soz..

the last ones .....SHIT COMPLETE SHIT WITH FAKE DECKS CANT STOP TOUCHING HIS DICK WITH SEWN ON SUNGLASSES [ and yes im shouting ] COS THAT IS / WAS SHIT

ROB P .....better than the first song any how ummm maybe not lol

well thats it for another week or so

bye G

• Upvote 1

bloody hell its that time again

Rob.P........didnt like it at glasto didnt move me tonight

gedeon........ great moves man .................not my cuppa tho looked like a hendix and prince with a bit lenny thrown in for good measure and not being any of them lol think he must have been a preacher at some point

counting crows..........nice hair do old son umm not bad really

years and years and i hope not to hear them again for years and years those white feet ....dear god bless the little git

ROB P interview ........................old gits plug your tour old son

tune yards.........female adam ants ..wot the fuck were those 2 at the back doing ...think this sound must have something to do with hurricane Katrina COS THEY WERE GONNA GET THE WATER FROM YOUR HOUSE oops shouting soz..

the last ones .....SHIT COMPLETE SHIT WITH FAKE DECKS CANT STOP TOUCHING HIS DICK WITH SEWN ON SUNGLASSES [ and yes im shouting ] COS THAT IS / WAS SHIT

ROB P .....better than the first song any how ummm maybe not lol

well thats it for another week or so

bye G

Think I am glad I missed it, cheers Guy saved a hour of my life.

Keep the reviews coming old son.

Edited by slodge

Bryan Ferry (first one) - Yawn!

Fuse ODG - made me think of a cross between Shaggy and Peter Andre.

Paul Rodgers - looks like a sleepy hamster when he's singing. Still got a good voice on him though.

David Gilmour interview - painful, and the single sounds like they were right to leave it off the Division Bell.

Seinabo Sey - decent voice, but the backing music sounded like mid-90's chart dance.

War on Drugs - pretty good, but it sounded much better very loud, floating across the Pyramid field.

Laura Doggett - whiny, miserable song, and she appeared to be wearing a dead swan.

Bryan Ferry again - can't believe he can even make Virginia Plain sound like lift music these days!

only a quick one tonight .

the band before war on drugs ...shit

war on drugs ...sounded better in a field

that thing in orange shit man that was shit and she looked like an Ebola case

the chat was boring imo

Bryan ,,,,,,,....retire old son for christ sake

the women in white ,,,,,,i needed moonshine for that but she might have looked good if her dress was a bit see thro and wot a name poor girl [ stage name ?? ]

old age hippy ....................karaoke

is it me or the singers just repeating the words

fuck wot is this shit odg something ....shit and why are 2 of them wearing tina hats and i cant stand it when they have to wear dark glasses when its obviously Anight time and B hes in a studio any way rubbish imo

oh no here we go i bet jools starts playing nice bit of nostalgia for old Bryan ...jools must be ill .

back to WOD yea like em i reckon therll be back next yearthey remind me of some bands a sort of mix but a good one

oh god its orange lady again better than the first ...at this point im off up at 6am

or a va or bye in dorset