Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

I thought the death scene was as good as tv gets.

I would agree there are have still been some memorable moments and with a cast of that quality there always will be, However I feel the overall storyline hasnt been as strong this season. As I have said (as great an actor as Buscemi is) I have got a little bored of the Nucky character. There has been too much Chalky and Elis son for my liking an not enough Margaret, Van Alden, Luciano and Lansky

The trouble is it is a tv program with a load of films star actors. They have someone like Shannon for probably a limited time but I sometimes get the impression that they know they have to use him, but aren't sure how. By the nature of the show there are also loads of great characters who have been killed off I get the impression however we will be seeing more of Capone on season 5 which can only be good

Am way behind everyone but halfway through first series of Forbrydelsen (The Killing). Thought it was a bit slow but second half is picking up. Can't multi-task while watching it, which is annoying!

• Upvote 1

Have to agree about the Following, bodes well for the rest of the season.

Plenty of other new stuff about too at the mo

Helix - not sure yet, will give another go

Mob City - had promise, but think it's jumping on the US period drama bandwagon a bit. Plus Simon Pegg's accent was a bit strange.

Screenwipe - lost a bit of its edge - not enough Brooker and too much other contributors.

Brooklyn 99 - This is quite good really

Plus my US legal drama by numbers guilty pleasures are back on Thurs - Good Wife and Suits

K2: The Killer Summit

Had me gripped.

It's the story of the deadliest 24 hours on K2 in 2008. 11 climbers died including the first Irishman to reach the summit. However, what was really gripping was the story of how some survived after spending far longer than is usual in the death zone (above 8,000 ft).