Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

shit, forgot about episodes, must grab it.

Weekly Wipe has been great so far, Philomena Cunk is one of the best things on it now, I used to find her incredibly dull.

Walking Dead. Ugh.

Oh no - the c**t/Shit peas bit is terrible. The part with Cunk on her own interviewing people is like a poor man's Ali G 10 years too late. I do love the Brooker bits, but seem to be less and less of him and more and more filler (though Doug Stanhope is growing on me).

Oh no - the c**t/Shit peas bit is terrible. The part with Cunk on her own interviewing people is like a poor man's Ali G 10 years too late. I do love the Brooker bits, but seem to be less and less of him and more and more filler (though Doug Stanhope is growing on me).

I love the Philomena Cunk bits, but the interviews aren't as good as the bits when she's just narrating. I can't stand the Limmy bits though. He's just not funny.

I was pleased to see Walking dead back on the screen, then I watched it. It is almost like the writers are punishing us by killing off every character until only Carl is left standing, with his annoying blank face and the echoing voice of Rick "stay in the house carl"

Personally I think Carl is responsible for the outbreak.

No - as ever, I got to the end and thought "Oh. Is that it?"

We'll see. I liked the glimpse of M's backstory.

I dont understand why people (including me) keep watching it. Most people say "its just shit now, it never goes anywhere". And - hell no! to the michone backstory. "Lost" style alarm bells started ringing when that happened. Fuck no, do not go down that route.

One thing I dont think I have mentioned. I download TWD to watch. I always download the HD version of everything where I can, but TWD always looks like shit, must be some form of filtering they are using to mask the shitty SFX. I know bitrates etc can vary wildly, giving you big differences in file sizes, but this last episode was over 2.4Gb in 720p, for a 40 minute film. Most dramas are below 2Gb for usually an hours episode, and look fantastic.

I was pleased to see Walking dead back on the screen, then I watched it. It is almost like the writers are punishing us by killing off every character until only Carl is left standing, with his annoying blank face and the echoing voice of Rick "stay in the house carl"

Personally I think Carl is responsible for the outbreak.

you may be onto something...

Just finished watching the second episode of Inside No. 9.

Eric Sykes anyone?

Started wondering if this might be the most original thing I've seen on TV since The League Of Gentlemen.

It's like having Play For Today or the old Hammer Horror half hour one offs back again.

Then I remembered Black Mirror.

Showing my age again here.

That GOT preview show was brilliant, really got me excited for the new series. It was nice seeing the characters in their costumes chilling out and having a laugh. Brienne (sp?) was hilarious, me and the missus were laughing our heads off at her enthusiasm.