Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Sad news about Boardwalk. Was really hoping they'd go into the Chicago scene a little more.

I think its the right decision, too many of these programs go on for too long. It has looked to me that they are already running out of ideas for Nucky and considering he is the main character, maybe this is a sign the show is reaching a natural end.

I however think this a show ready made for a spin off based on Al Capone if Stephen Graham wanted to do it. Im not sure it could work for any other characters while Im a big fan of Harrow and Van Alden, I don't think either character is strong enough to be more than the supporting act.

I just finished the ending of Game of Thrones Season 2! (Got Season 3 ready to go for next weekend!).

Amazing! It's like watching a film at times......just one that bothers me.

All the people I like, feel like they are decent people seem to lose/be killed off!!!

Poor Sansa and Tyrion :(

Finished the first book last night. Tempted to watch S1 again, as feel I've got a lot more from the series having read the books. Like in S1/S2, I don't think there's much mention of the Boltons and they pretty much came out the blue in S3, but you get to know a bit about them in book 1. Similarly the Freys (though they briefly appear in S1).

Doubt I'll get through book 3 by April though.

I just finished the ending of Game of Thrones Season 2! (Got Season 3 ready to go for next weekend!).

Amazing! It's like watching a film at times......just one that bothers me.

All the people I like, feel like they are decent people seem to lose/be killed off!!!

Poor Sansa and Tyrion :(

Ive got some bad news for you.......... ;P

GOF trailer

is that game of frones scotty?

With most slow burners, the first couple of episodes are there to ask questions. HBO shows tend to be like that on the whole.

EDIT: I think we know a lot more about the characters though. Although we need to know more about Cohle, who's the sort of fascinating character we've needed for a long time.

Edited by DomDom1984