Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Prison break syndrome has happened to a few shows for me.

I have enjoyed the return of American horror story, having checked out the first 2 episodes of the new series it seems the dark humour is back rather than trying to be dark.

I am also in a tiny minority of people who watch (and enjoy) revolution. I know it is cheese, but I like the concept and am interested to see where they go with it.

Prison break syndrome has happened to a few shows for me.

I have enjoyed the return of American horror story, having checked out the first 2 episodes of the new series it seems the dark humour is back rather than trying to be dark.

I am also in a tiny minority of people who watch (and enjoy) revolution. I know it is cheese, but I like the concept and am interested to see where they go with it.

I've just watched the first 2 episodes of AHS, about to settle down for the third. It's as awesome as ever. I love the grossness mixed with the eroticism and the sweet stuff.

I'm also loving Person of Interest and Supernatural. I realised after watching an episode of 24 that Misha Collins in his younger days looked very similar to a friend of mine. That was a strange realisation.

I'm also loving Person of Interest...

I think there is a great drinking game to be had with this show:

Every time someone uses the phrase "Is everything/are you OK/alright?" you have to take a shot.

If it's said face to face rather than over the phone or an ear piece it's two shots.

And, if it's Mr Reece asking Finch if he's OK/alright it's three.

:)

Every time someone uses the phrase "Is everything/are you OK/alright?" you have to take a shot.

If it's said face to face rather than over the phone or an ear piece it's two shots.

Oh I'll have to try that. I'm liking Shaw and Root, and the fact that it seems to mildly take the piss out of itself.

Homeland is dreadful so far.

We started Black List. It's a bit formulaic but mildly diverting.

I know SOA is just ridiculous and the acting is sketchy to the max, but I love it! Last week's was all kinds of crazy.

You do realise you've now totally ruined my concentration of that programme, it's lucky it doesn't even take itself seriously :)

• Upvote 1

Just fizzed through House Of Cards in a few days and what wonderful stuff it is. A career high for Spacey i would suggest.

Orange Is The New Black was cracking as well. One of the most well cast programmes i've seen. Especially Mendez, a delicious performance from Pablo Schreiber.

Its not phenomenally surprising if you have seen it. But it isnt a given that that is how the show ends. How would you feel if you had spent all of that time watching the show and then someone told you the way it ends?

suit yourself, I've had enough arguments over spoilers on here as it is.

Edited by t8yman

Its not phenomenally surprising if you have seen it. But it isnt a given that that is how the show ends. How would you feel if you had spent all of that time watching the show and then someone told you the way it ends?

suit yourself, I've had enough arguments over spoilers on here as it is.

I get issues with spoilers, you're just being a dick about it.

I didn't bother initially because I didn't think it was a massive spoiler. It doesn't say anything about any of the characters, and that's the real emphasis of the show, but I've edited them in anyway. I didn't mind doing that despite you being a sanctimonious twat.

as I said, suit yourself - remove the spoiler tags if I am in the wrong. As someone who watched and enjoyed the show immensely, I couldn't bring myself to tell someone who was watching (or was likely to watch it) what you and jump wrote.

if that makes me a dick and a sanctimonious twat then so be it. thanks very much.

Nah, it's the way you're saying it rather than that you're calling me out for a spoiler. You're acting like we're too stupid to consider others, hence the insults.

I didn't say you were stupid, I actually think its inconsiderate. And calling me a dick and a sanctimonious twat is a little harsh.