21 minutes ago, Untz said:

A good bra sorts that out for me - and I am a shocking cup size. Sweat in the cleavage is usually my problem because it leads to big spots.

My thighs cause the biggest issue of all, but they've not been too bad this year. 

I've just had to buy a new lot of bras as knew mine weren't fitting properly, so hopefully that will help. Not cheap though when you're a larger cup size. That chaff stuff looks like worth a punt.

1 minute ago, stopwn1981 said:

IMG_5223.JPG

Remember my daughter at the age of about 2 finding a tub of that and covered herself in it - liberally! That was fun to get off - think we had to use washing up liquid on her hair :huh:

2 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

I've just had to buy a new lot of bras as knew mine weren't fitting properly, so hopefully that will help. Not cheap though when you're a larger cup size. That chaff stuff looks like worth a punt.

You're right. I hate bra shopping because I always put it off until I know/think I'm a different size or all my old bras are misshapen and then I know it's going to be a £100ish for three bras kind of shop. Awful. 

Bodyglide is the sportsperson's recommended stuff these days versus chaffing.

1 hour ago, Cooter said:

I think I need a nice loose dress or caftan.

Under the dye I'm ginger. I think I need a niqab.

Just back from The Stone Roses gig and caught up on this thread. 

IMG_0751.JPG

• Upvote 1

On Metcheck they forecasted rain on the Thursday but still hot. Since this morning that's now changed to no rain at all just hot hot hot!,

8 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

latest netweather gfs run is updating so far all good apart from a bit of rain Wednesday night

U got a link kind sir?

gonna get rain saturday as well but showing as the lighest colour on the chart which is 0.15mm or less......ie a light dew if that. and sunday dry as well

fuck me looks like we`re dodging a bullet though check out the run from 207 onwards, monday 9am onwards. rain rain and more rain. might be a soggy going home day but fuck it who will care by then?

ukprec.png

ukprec.png

Edited by waterfalls212434

2 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

Carparks on Wednesday :

Car-Accident-On-Desert.gif

The amount of rum/weed in my system at the moment made me literally laugh out loud. Let's hope so 

BBC have this so far. How ideal is that? Glorious weds/thurs when all you wanna do is drink and relax, then dropping off but remaining fine fri-sun! 

IMG_1314.PNG

IMG_1315.PNG

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Have they learnt how to play Beautiful Thing live yet?

They played it on CD over the tannoy as an "encore". Absolute pisstake. (I've just got home from Wembley and am clearly slightly annoyed how shocking they were!)

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Have they learnt how to play Beautiful Thing live yet?

Me too! What a night. And no they haven't. They played it at the end and everybody thought it was their encore, but it wasn't.

7 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Me too! What a night. And no they haven't. They played it at the end and everybody thought it was their encore, but it wasn't.

Pretty embarrassing. Was the same in Manchester.