Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

Just now, Badlands said:

Still short of a Sunday headliner if its Ed / BBK / Metronomy / Cinematic Orchestra to choose from. Hopefully WH will pull it out the bag with Justice, or the dream ticket would be TFC on the next announcement headlining the Acoustic.

If it's Bonobo on WH then the end of the weekend is well and truly scuppered.

13 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Still short of a Sunday headliner if its Ed / BBK / Metronomy / Cinematic Orchestra to choose from. Hopefully WH will pull it out the bag with Justice, or the dream ticket would be TFC on the next announcement headlining the Acoustic.

Presumably Ani DiFranco will headline somewhere on the Sunday. That's where I'll be.

6 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

If all else fails I'll just spend the night at Theatre & Circus.

Even when there is bands on I wanna see, I can't get away from the T&C

4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Does look like that ship has sailed, I'm afraid.  I'm also finding the lack of Erasure a bitter pill to swallow.

Me too, I really wanted Erasure to be the 3rd band I've seen 3 times and I still say they're the best gigs I've been to :( 

10 hours ago, Bradders said:

I expect the second poster by the end of April too. A little extra clue on that: Amber Arcades were interviewed on 6music yesterday, she said she's doing a festival in June that she can't announce yet, but she thinks that'll be announced by the end of the month.

the last biggie poster seems to come around June 1st, either very close before or very close after so I just have the May 31st date in my mind so I can get on with my life and not keep looking for announcements :D

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

where has this come from?

It's in the ether. 

It's been mentioned a few times that something will come out before Balance Deadline even though there's no precident for that, but Neil has indicated it could happen.

Edited by Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, mirupuu said:

A bit out of the blue but if we have the whole Grime tribe (Stormzy, BBK, Skepta, Wiley and I am forgetting another one) any chance of JME popping up as a guest ? Seen him at Fabric and he was great

well, he's part of BBK of course </me down with the kids>

I know that another of BBK is also doing a solo show, so it's not impossible.