Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

On 2/15/2017 at 2:32 PM, Gnomicide said:

[ onlyconnectmoan]Really bugs me the way they always groan when it's a music question, like everything else is dead easy. [/ onlyconnectmoan]

Was thinking just the same last night - if I'm on it one day then I'll make a point of cheering when I get the music question

4 minutes ago, liamium said:

I'm reminded of watching the BBC announce Peter Capaldi as the new Doctor with an unnecessary live 30 minute special full of nonsensical speculation and thinking, this is monumentally stupid but I can't stop watching.

Grohl is the new Doctor?

He'll be great at running up and down those corridors.

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

If this Plane is related to the Foo fighters and part of the announcement (which it very obviously looks like it will be) then they've gone to a lot of effort with their announcements so far, which is nice.

Thought someone said earlier the plane has been on site for years?

14 minutes ago, James96 said:

Yeah I guess so, that sort of helps build an argument as to why it isn't in Italy, surely they'd have popped a world map thing up for that?

You would expect so, unless they are announce big gigs in the UK and Italy. 

10 minutes ago, FooFighter said:

On the topic of Rome  - FF's keyboardist just put this on instagram :

Not that I think there is anything to it but coincidental.. 

Yeah, I struggle to see why they would post that if connected 1.5 hours before and if to do with Italy there wouldn't be a point made of it being UK time.

It'll be the whole people believe it's Glastonbury but until confirmed it's not confirmed. 

1 minute ago, compactdisc said:

I have been following this thread for days now so I felt the need to make an account and share this tweet from one of Bastille:

Not sure it really helps.

Sounds like Bastille planned to make an announcement today but are pushing it back due to Foo Fighters announcing something tonight

9 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

Apoligies for not stumbling across it as I've randomly dived into chat over the last few days, but how do we know theres a 6pm announcement?

Neil had a dream last night and woke up screaming "6pm! 6pm! 6pm!" over and over again. 

Troubled kid, him.