BST Hyde Park 2017

rawaudioinput

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea if they're the type of band that would be booked by BST so forgive me if this is a stupid suggestion ... but are Rammstein in with a shout? They've just announced a load of European festival dates over the June / July without a UK date. Not at Download and the chances of them playing R&L or T are pretty much zero. 

50 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

I have no idea if they're the type of band that would be booked by BST so forgive me if this is a stupid suggestion ... but are Rammstein in with a shout? They've just announced a load of European festival dates over the June / July without a UK date. Not at Download and the chances of them playing R&L or T are pretty much zero. 

Imagine they'd do their own shows, can't see them not coming to the UK in some form as they only did Download last year and haven't been to the UK otherwise for a good 3 years now.

3 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Adele playing Wembley on June 29th and July 1st.. she could easily sell out those dates and also do BST on top but probably won't bother

nah, that defo won't happen - wembley gigs are run by Live Nation (or Festival Republic, the same company, I forget), and BST by a competing promoter.

I wonder if Adele is shitting herself about the wembley crowd? :P

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

nah, that defo won't happen - wembley gigs are run by Live Nation (or Festival Republic, the same company, I forget), and BST by a competing promoter.

I wonder if Adele is shitting herself about the wembley crowd? :P

If she's anything like her local team then she will be. :D

But aye, I imagine stadium headlining acts are generally too big to be bothering with BST.

And sorry Zac but I dunno why you'd see a gig advertised at Wembley and then hope they're playing at bloody BST of all places. :lol:

40 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Adele playing Wembley on June 29th and July 1st.. she could easily sell out those dates and also do BST on top but probably won't bother

Even more unlikely as her australian stadium dates and the wembley shows are in the round. 

Much more likely to see additional wembley dates

Edited by atomised

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

If she's anything like her local team then she will be. :D

But aye, I imagine stadium headlining acts are generally too big to be bothering with BST.

And sorry Zac but I dunno why you'd see a gig advertised at Wembley and then hope they're playing at bloody BST of all places. :lol:

I wouldn't pay £100 to see Adele in Hyde Park if my life depended on it but there's no harm in speculation :P

27 minutes ago, Chef said:

That would actually make great xmas present for Mrs Chef, however I can't imagine it will be cheap.

I am right in remembering her arena dates were £100+? 

Seating starts at £45, standing is £75 (or £175 if you want to be close to the stage) http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events/2017/Adele-Thurs/Adele

Edited by Zac Quinn

9 hours ago, Zac Quinn said:

Seating starts at £45, standing is £75 (or £175 if you want to be close to the stage) http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events/2017/Adele-Thurs/Adele

well them prices are a lot better than I thought they'd be! Will have to try for a pair for me and the missus (I say her at Glastonbury and am more than happy to see her again)

33 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Kings of Leon supported by the Pixies. July 6th.

I thought it was gonna be Bieber announced too but there you go.

Where have you seen this? Not that I'll be going but Pixies is great support, such a shame they will not get appreciated by a KOL crowd.