Have a good one

FuzzyDunlop

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Seen as its our Christmas Eve today -.a message to wish everyone a great festival. Especially to all the regulars who help make this place what it is. 

Special thanks to Neil for running the site over the years.

Stay safe, Enjoy yourself and lets make it a good un.

Nice one Fuzz, enjoy it!!

To everyone making the journey to Somerset over the next few days, wherever you're from, have a safe trip and an amazing time when you get there. Thanks to Neil and the @eFestivals community for the invaluable information and entertainment over the past 12 months. 

It's been a difficult six months or so in the world of music and the planet is in a right state at the moment but for the next five days at least let's forget it all, celebrate life and the wonder that is Glastonbury Festival. Enjoy every minute. 

Take care,

Lee 

Just finishing the packing, hoping to have a chilled out evening watching the football before hitting the road around 07:30am tomorrow. As we're arriving tomorrow late afternoon/evening I can imagine it'll be quite hectic but I'm hoping to be able to stop by the meet at some point. 

Hope everyone has an amazing festival, I'll be sporting my efests hoodie so if you spot a baldie, beardy Scotsman wearing one come and say hello. Hopefully it'll be me. 

It's been a helluva build up this year. From the days of 'will Muse play and not headline?' to 'will Adele play and headline but not go on last?' to 'Coldplay? Urgh', it's been a rollercoaster.

And of course, the ultimate Rollercoaster, the Radiohead thread. A kind of therapy group for obsessives where rather than helping each other we feed each other's ridiculous notions adding layer upon layer of disappointment to our already self - hating souls. We see Pyramids everywhere, and I love it. 

Stay safe, get hammered, make the most of the greatest weekend of the year. 

21 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Have a good one Fuzzy. 

If if you spot a young, long haired, short scottish chap with a wolly hat with a Norwegian flag on it, say hello. 

Will do. I'll be the 6ft 3 bloke in flowery shorts! I only pack shorts regardless of the weather.

Hopefully at the meet, but if not - have a blast

Enjoy mate. I plan to make the most of it as I am going to chill with the festivals and so on after this. Had a 20 year run and unfortunately my body can no longer hack it, both mentally or physically.

What a way to round it off though with New Order headlining the other stage.

On a side not, I have a ticket going for lolapolooza in Berlin if anyone wants it. All I ask is a beer in return for it.

2 hours ago, eastynh said:

Enjoy mate. I plan to make the most of it as I am going to chill with the festivals and so on after this. Had a 20 year run and unfortunately my body can no longer hack it, both mentally or physically.

What a way to round it off though with New Order headlining the other stage.

On a side not, I have a ticket going for lolapolooza in Berlin if anyone wants it. All I ask is a beer in return for it.

This going to be your last festival? I'm 46 and the OH 52 and we cant wait for our 1st Glastonbury, thanks for all the advice everyone and see you at the meet tmw. And Easty hope to chat dance music and NO to you.

I won't be there until Thursday, but can't wait and will be watching the site fill up on the webcam tomorrow! Thanks to all the efesters for the company on the long journey to this weekend, I'm really glad I finally got the courage to start posting this year after three years of lurking! I promise to keep at it!

Have a lovely, lovely festival everyone :D

This weekend will go down in history. In or out, Bowie & Prince, Radiohead turning up at the Bandstand, etc etc

Time to hit the hay before heading off tomorrow morning. 

Let's have an amazing weekend. Look after yourselves, and eachother! X

image.jpeg