Lineup 2016

Matt42

16 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

less classism cheers

chavs, aren't a social class, the fact that they are a chav is not based on income or socio-economic status, its based on their attitude. I have nothing against people who wear trackies, its just hate attitude that more often than not comes with it that pisses me off.

Edited by DirtyChorizo

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

R&L give co-headliners about 75 minutes for a show. Bit shit really.

if foals are closing rather than discolsure, i reckon hey'll go over the set time. I really wanna hear snake oil, inhaler, spanish sahara, two steps twice and what went down (maybe night swimmers as well)

1 hour ago, Biogeneric said:

Linkin Park would be great! How much would I have to pay them to do Hybrid Theory in full again?

That for me was the end of me seeing them, playing that albim is full was the best way to go.

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

Just watched this and it's amazing performance but isn't it a bit short for a headline show? 75 minutes is just too short.

It also had epic stage dive at the end

http://concert.arte.tv/fr/foals-lolympia

Hence why R&L didn't give them a headline spot outright, they are licky enough as it is that they are even being given that.

The one strange thing about Stone Roses is why T haven't claimed them as a UK exclusive. If they don't do Reading then it seems only T have got them and haven't had to pay extra for the exclusive, because either other festivals aren't interested or won't pay the fee.

50 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

The one strange thing about Stone Roses is why T haven't claimed them as a UK exclusive. If they don't do Reading then it seems only T have got them and haven't had to pay extra for the exclusive, because either other festivals aren't interested or won't pay the fee.

T don't really claim exclusives to be honest.

9 hours ago, Dan Wilcox said:

It's Biffy, and Fall Out Boy are subbing. 

Just on this - I remember reading on the Reading Festival subreddit just before last week's announcement that someone reckoned that there was 'an issue' with GNR and it was now more than likely Biffy Clyro. This kind of ties in with what Neil said about something going wrong but obviously doesn't tie in at all with him saying it's not Biffy. The peeps on there were bigging the redditor up like they'd given them correct acts in the past but I don't really know nowt about that. It's not something I'm pinning anything to or I woulda mentioned it earlier, just might correlate.

Edited by dentalplan

4 minutes ago, meepmoop said:

Probably doesn't mean anything but You Me At Six frontman Josh Francheschi posted this on twitter 

I really hope that doesn't mean they've gone to YMAS as a co-headliner... I could see it though, maybe them and BMTH. Not sure what other bands could do it that are similar though.