The Very Official eFestivals Meet-Up 🎪

eFestivals

It's almost time! Less than six weeks until the gates open, so it's time for this year's meet thread. A very official one this time 😎

The meet will take place at The Ridge & Furrow Bar in the Cabaret Field, at 6pm on Wednesday 26th of June.

Thank you in advance to @Crazyfool01 who's kindly volunteered to orchestrate and represent eFests as I've not secured a ticket this year.

We won't have the usual flag but we're open to any ideas to help identify the group. Maybe a new flag is needed, who knows! There may also be t-shirts and a competition so watch this space 😉

Any updates to times and location will be added to this post.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 20.56.03.png

Edited by Crazyfool01
added image
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

Thanks Iggy look forward to saying hello to you all 🙂 and enjoy the next 41 days on this site in the build up ... for anyone thats not been  it doesnt matter if you have 1 post or 37,000 we are all  at home on the farm 🙂 come and say hello 

Edited by Crazyfool01
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Was great last year, would recommend, everyone was lovely!

For a meeting point sign/flag, why not create a Bat-Signal version of the eFests logo?

It's inexpensive and you could shine it on the side of a tent or bar, somewhere where people can see it 😜 If it was a cloudy night and you had a really great torch, might even reach the clouds!

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Just now, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Was great last year, would recommend.

For a meeting point sign/flag, why not create a Bat-Signal version of the eFests logo?

It's inexpensive and you could shine it on the side of a tent or bar, somewhere where people can see it 😜

only downside is it doesnt get dark till quite late 🙂 .

Shift dependant, i'll try and show me face 👍

i've turned up a couple of times now, and its been lovely and welcoming and really not anywhere near as intimidating as it seems beforehand - if you're wavering, come and have a chat, we don't bite! (*)

(* citation needed for some of the attendees, admittedly)

49 minutes ago, dondo said:

Excellent news. See you there. I have a shift at 6.30am on the Thursday so hopefully will be taking it easy!

Well that’s the flagpole sorted we just need to attach the flag to you 🙂