The Park

Avalon_Fields

Just now, Barneym said:

Fat Dog in the Bimble is going to be insane and far too small considering the trajectory they are on (I know they are also playing Lonely Hearts)

Yeah, hoping they play a few sets over the weekend. Missed they were on Lonely Hearts for thats great!

1 minute ago, Jacko45 said:

Whats FAT DOGs vibe?

I have no idea how to describe their music but they are great live. Rolling Stone called them dance, punk, klezmer and just about everything else

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Franky said:

Not that I was aware of 🤷‍♂️

I could very well be wrong though lol 

Not when Pulp are touring 🙃

DJ Set with him & Alexis Taylor will be super good though Hot Pulp mash up 

2 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

So does this mean Orbital are Friday night?

Orbital are co-headlining with Peggy Gou on Saturday:

The jewel in The Park’s crown is the glorious Park Stage; this year gilded with headlining performances by Fontaines D.C., Peggy Gou & Orbital and London Grammar.

• Upvote 1

27 acts listed.

Interesting, usually there's 25. 9 on Friday, 9 on Saturday and 8 on Sunday, including one gap for a secret set.

Looks like they'll be doing 9 each day and could either be doing some shorter sets on Sunday or not finishing early.

Also means there probably isn't a secret set on the Park this year which is a first in maybe ever?

Makes it more likely we'll get a secret set on the Pyramid or Other stage I bet.

Edited by Acid_Haze

15 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Stonebridge stacked as usual, pity it’s bloody impossible to get in. 

This. Every year I see loads of stuff I'd like to see, but every year I remind myself there's not much point in trying. 

GET A BIGGER TENT.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

IMG_9552.jpeg

IMG_9553.jpeg

Stonebridge bar is ace, one of the best lineups I've seen for there. Does mean as well two chances to see Groove Armada.

40 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Is the Wishing Well replacing the Rabbit Hole?

Someone I spoke to last weekend said about crawling into there. Their first time ever at the festival and I never got there or even really knew where the gap was but they did got at the time of a headliner.

2 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

This. Every year I see loads of stuff I'd like to see, but every year I remind myself there's not much point in trying. 

GET A BIGGER TENT.

I managed to navigate in there for Baggy Monday last year and I definitely didn't turn up in good time for it.

4 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

GET A BIGGER TENT.

Was it not bigger last year? 

It was still pretty full most of the time regardless 

9 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

27 acts listed.

Interesting, usually there's 25. 9 on Friday, 9 on Saturday and 8 on Sunday, including one gap for a secret set.

Looks like they'll be doing 9 each day and could either be doing some shorter sets on Sunday or not finishing early.

Also means there probably isn't a secret set on the Park this year which is a first in maybe ever?

Makes it more likely we'll get a secret set on the Pyramid or Other stage I bet.

Gonna be honest I never really got why the park finished early on Sun anyone know?

5 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

GET A BIGGER TENT.

Is it not just Thursday it is busy for normally? I agree they do always have a stacked line up though. Whoever curates it must be pretty well connected/ is it one record label?  

8 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

GET A BIGGER TENT.

I'll get in one year I always tell myself. Maybe.