Onsite coop??

Dizzy2012

Probably because I’m never actively looking, but where is the coop stall / shop?

reading through another post and a lot of the weight I carry onsite are little cans of Fanta, coke and lemonade for kids and as mixers…

are these available at the shop and does anyone know what kind of price they charge? Do they sell out quick? 

10 minutes ago, Dizzy2012 said:

Probably because I’m never actively looking, but where is the coop stall / shop?

reading through another post and a lot of the weight I carry onsite are little cans of Fanta, coke and lemonade for kids and as mixers…

are these available at the shop and does anyone know what kind of price they charge? Do they sell out quick? 

It’s in Park Home Ground campsite. Bit more expensive than usual but I suppose that’s a judgement call you can make of would you rather save on the energy carrying the cans and spend a bit more once you’re in or save the money? Stock is regularly replenished but probably best first thing in the morning.

• Upvote 1

They’re not normal high street prices but it wasn’t as bad as people made out. Seemed readable to me when we bought mixers and I’ve from there the past few years 

1 hour ago, Simon247 said:

They’re not normal high street prices but it wasn’t as bad as people made out. Seemed readable to me when we bought mixers and I’ve from there the past few years 

Yeah. It's somewhere around about normal Co-op prices plus 10%. Still far cheaper than anywhere else on site.

You can find the Co-op shop at Park Home Ground campsite; it might cost a bit more, but it's convenient for buying drinks and mixers, and they restock regularly, so it's best to go early in the morning.

7 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

It's the orange building on the map where the big arrow's pointing 🙂

image.thumb.png.ae71ffe2c0addc238aaf26cc247c94d9.png

Another silly question can you walk down that road to the left of the coop behind Arcadia and enter the Park by the Tipi Park label or is that only for vehicles? I'm assuming it is but never thought out it till just then!

8 minutes ago, Ashl said:

Another silly question can you walk down that road to the left of the coop behind Arcadia and enter the Park by the Tipi Park label or is that only for vehicles? I'm assuming it is but never thought out it till just then!

I'd assume you can't as it leads to backstage at The Park.

The Tipi Park itself is not public access.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ashl said:

here is shots from that road - its a crew road and also used by emergency vehicles !!!2010-wbc-09.thumb.jpg.4aafd230fed8a9a18c0bdd86dd6c8aa9.jpg2010-wbc-10.thumb.jpg.a0d03d6c756d886e23e6fc92c4fc0e8b.jpg2013-wbc-74.thumb.jpg.2346b09aaffde161c092b87450542b45.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ashl said:

no that grey road is a vehicle only road that comes into the production gate backstage at the park it is manned 24 hours and you will just be sent back down the lane again so don't try it please it wioll just be a disappointment for you and you'll have walked an extra 400 yards neadlessly 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The big bags of ice last year were a lifesaver 

Was just about to ask that......decided to go with cocktail cans rather than lager/cider for the campsite but want some ice.  Were the packs expensive?

Also anyone know what time it opens on the Weds?

1 hour ago, glasto-worker said:

here is shots from that road - its a crew road and also used by emergency vehicles !!!2010-wbc-09.thumb.jpg.4aafd230fed8a9a18c0bdd86dd6c8aa9.jpg2010-wbc-10.thumb.jpg.a0d03d6c756d886e23e6fc92c4fc0e8b.jpg2013-wbc-74.thumb.jpg.2346b09aaffde161c092b87450542b45.jpg

i walked down that road on the top pic by accident once. no one checked my wristband and I ended up at a cool crew bar called the end of the world or something like that lol

I went in there a couple of times year before last . Stocks levels / product offferings seemed a bit scattergun. If you are absolutely wedded to a particular mixer / brand I would be a bit wary about availability (even if you know they sell it in regular offsite Co-ops).

if you are just looking for ‘something to use a mixer’ then you would def be fine 

I didn’t go last year though , and others may have different experience. Was later when I went in also

35 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Was just about to ask that......decided to go with cocktail cans rather than lager/cider for the campsite but want some ice.  Were the packs expensive?

Also anyone know what time it opens on the Weds?

around midday - maybe even earlier

ice was around £6 for a standard pack i think do not quote me

50 minutes ago, BagpussSeesAllThings said:

Don't suppose anyone took pics of what they had on sale? Trying to work out if they'll have fancy mixers like Fever Tree cans.

There was tonic i think at some point but it went quickly.

Expect lemonade, coke, fanta - anything else is a bonus honestly. (+softs e.g. apple / orange juice)

54 minutes ago, BagpussSeesAllThings said:

Don't suppose anyone took pics of what they had on sale? Trying to work out if they'll have fancy mixers like Fever Tree cans.

Lots of good info on this thread

13 minutes ago, gfa said:

around midday - maybe even earlier

ice was around £6 for a standard pack i think do not quote me

Great thank you - i will load up on ice as soon as the tent is errected!

1 hour ago, BagpussSeesAllThings said:

In the past they haven’t sold tonic water. Things like Coke, sprite and then juice is what they have