Worthy View, Sticklinch, Tipis and campervans 1st Dec 12.00

sedra

6 minutes ago, Summertime said:

Thank you I hope so - but she’s struggling to find a way to contact See tickets at the moment. Anyone aware of an email / phone number that works? 

I don't think there's a phone number these days but use the link below:https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/customerservice

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Summertime said:

Friend of mine who we accidentally purchased two campervan tickets for against the one registration has had two emails from See tickets today saying that there are multiple campervan tickets against her registration and so they are cancelling both! She only ever wanted one (but two friends purchases at the exact same time) and wanted to get a refund on one of them but See seem to have decided to cancel both without consulting her. 

Anyone else had the same email? 

Well that would seem to be a more conclusive answer to the "can you buy multiple campervan tickets on one reg" question - assuming there's no option to just keep the sales open?

Thank you I hope so - but she’s struggling to find a way to contact See tickets at the moment. Anyone aware of an email / phone number that works? 

I had a similar scenario last year.

The email that was used was "customercare@seetickets.com"

The person i dealt with was Christopher Lough in Customer Relations.

It was sorted, no problem.

Hope that helps....

• Thanks 1

try

0115 912 9000

0115 945 4590

0115 945 4570

Also: 0115 912 9240 & 0115 993 4419

Not tried these myself but some of them should still work.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

0115 912 9000

Thank you for calling See Tickets.  The call centre has closed down.

3 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

0115 945 4590

0115 945 4570

Also: 0115 912 9240 & 0115 993 4419

Numbers are out of service. 

Edited by stuie

3 hours ago, Summertime said:

Friend of mine who we accidentally purchased two campervan tickets for against the one registration has had two emails from See tickets today saying that there are multiple campervan tickets against her registration and so they are cancelling both! She only ever wanted one (but two friends purchases at the exact same time) and wanted to get a refund on one of them but See seem to have decided to cancel both without consulting her. 

Anyone else had the same email? 

One friend ended up with 2 campervan tickets, they are only cancelling one though. Hope they get it sorted! Here is their email if it helps. 

Polish_20231205_171850135.jpg

15 hours ago, sparkyswitch said:

I had 3 tickets against my registration this year, have had 2 cancelled and the money has already gone back on the cards.

No communication from See after my original enquiry though, would be so much easier if you could just talk to someone.

Exactly must actually end up costing more with emails going back and forth. My friend got 2, asked for one to be cancelled and got an email to say that the spare pass would be refunded but they have refunded both so now she is desperately trying to get hold of them to correct their error. If they have done this a lot it will impact on the number of CV passes in resale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, snailcheeks said:

Does anyone know where the Bath West Campervan sites are placed? The map only seems to reference Campervan Easts

At the Bath and West Showgrounds - a little way East of the festival site. It's far enough that it doesn't appear on the map, and needs a shuttle bus to get to/from.

• Like 1

purple bit is B+W

you can't 'cut through' to the A37 as the camp site has proper permanent security fencing, and I would strongly advise against trying to walk, as there are no pavments. It's about 2 miles to the nearest pedestrian gate, so use the shuttle bus 🙂

image.thumb.png.5dd7aed14bdfe1ebb904991bae08f105.png

24 minutes ago, snailcheeks said:

Some snails can walk fast ...not this one!

I don't have it booked but noticed there were some available. Don't think I will be taking the plunge given the distance.

Some folks report positive experiences with the site and shuttles...but not all I hasten to add