Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

You can’t give codes to others now which is a bit sad if you want to help out 

Looking at the T&C's of the cheese comp, they say they'll ask the winner to register through the normal glasto registration.

Hypothetically, I think if I won I could get someone ticketless to register with my name & their photo. But shhhhh.

2 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Looking at the T&C's of the cheese comp, they say they'll ask the winner to register through the normal glasto registration.

Hypothetically, I think if I won I could get someone ticketless to register with my name & their photo. But shhhhh.

Ah so it’s not the cardholder that wins then … that helps 

15 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

If you are not already, get yourself registered... and if you get through to the booking page on resale day....There's your fate..!

because fate has it for me that I am not supposed to go.. I am supposed to eat cheese for no apparent reason

You can have my assistance (if I am able to do at the time) on resales day, if you like? 

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

You can have my assistance (if I am able to do at the time) on resales day, if you like? 

You are a prince among men @Yoghurt on a Stick

Lets loop back round again as we get near to April... (having someone lucky on your side is never a bad thing!)

Who knows where we will be by then...? We have Christmas to survive first and i may (fingers crossed) have been made bionic  by the NHS (my knee is being replaced)... I could be bouncing like a spring lamb or absolutely broken...

To save you going on a wild goose chase looking for the cheese (like I did yesterday) You can check which stores stock the cheese via this link, just scroll down towards the bottom and pop in your postcode. One of the stores I went to yesterday doesn’t even stock it so I wish I’d checked first lol! 

https://www.coop.co.uk/products/worthy-farm-reserve-cheddar-cheese-320g

On 11/14/2023 at 7:44 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Wasn’t available in our local coops last year. Don’t know how far north it travelled. Think I might have to do a grand tour of coops from the borders to Somerset buying up supplies if Sunday doesn’t go well! 

Was available for a while in my local co-op so reached as far as the Glasgow suburbs.

10 hours ago, angelin said:

Isnt this better than last years when you had to faff about with stickers? I hope the tony chocolate one is abit  less random this year. It was like a needle in a haystack last year.

I love Tony's chocolate, I love Glastonbury, yet somehow I missed a Tony's Glastonbury competition 😮 Don't remember seeing this, though have cut back on my Tony's consumption as it's so bloody expensive

29 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

To save you going on a wild goose chase looking for the cheese (like I did yesterday) You can check which stores stock the cheese via this link, just scroll down towards the bottom and pop in your postcode. One of the stores I went to yesterday doesn’t even stock it so I wish I’d checked first lol! 

https://www.coop.co.uk/products/worthy-farm-reserve-cheddar-cheese-320g

Says my local store has it, but it doesn't so its not completely reliable.

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

You are a prince among men @Yoghurt on a Stick

Lets loop back round again as we get near to April... (having someone lucky on your side is never a bad thing!)

Who knows where we will be by then...? We have Christmas to survive first and i may (fingers crossed) have been made bionic  by the NHS (my knee is being replaced)... I could be bouncing like a spring lamb or absolutely broken...

No problem. Just let me know if you need the assistance closer to the time.

I hope that you become the 'Steve Austin' you want to be on the knee replacement front. 

I went to Glastonbury 2013 having only very recently 'experienced' major surgery. I was weak, indeed. I could only stay up until no later than 1am. Mind you, I found that I could start drinking etc at about 6am, so all was fine really - just doing Glastonbury arse about face, is all. 

On 11/14/2023 at 8:32 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just joined the coop , a quid for the card and chose a local charity for the benefits. Now just want them to stock the elusive cheese! 

As a fellow Ayrshire native who was also unsuccessful in the ticket sales on both Thursday and Sunday, I put this to the test today. 

I visited Co-Op Food branches in: West Kilbride, Kilwinning, Dalry and Beith before heading to Glasgow and trying Cardonald, Ibrox, Charing Cross and Great Western Road.

not one of these branches had Worthy Farm cheddar in stock nor was there a place on the shelf for it.

i asked in a couple of branches about the possibility of getting stock in and got the same response: it wasn’t part of the current store layout plan and they are unable to order anything off-plan.

heading to the Lakes this weekend, so will give branches in Carlisle and Penrith a go to see if that brings any success.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, dg.bandol said:

As a fellow Ayrshire native who was also unsuccessful in the ticket sales on both Thursday and Sunday, I put this to the test today. 

I visited Co-Op Food branches in: West Kilbride, Kilwinning, Dalry and Beith before heading to Glasgow and trying Cardonald, Ibrox, Charing Cross and Great Western Road.

not one of these branches had Worthy Farm cheddar in stock nor was there a place on the shelf for it.

i asked in a couple of branches about the possibility of getting stock in and got the same response: it wasn’t part of the current store layout plan and they are unable to order anything off-plan.

heading to the Lakes this weekend, so will give branches in Carlisle and Penrith a go to see if that brings any success.

impressive cheese dedication 👍

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cream Soda said:

Has anyone on here ever actually won any tickets or know anyone who has?

Mrs Fay won tickets for us last year on a free competition by Vodafone on Twitter.

Bought sh*t loads of chocolate, cider and cheese as well but to no avail (Won lots of smaller Brothers cider prizes) 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Supreme2 said:

So I bought some cheese and scanned my card so hoping my entry is valid! Hoping it worked as I scanned the QR on the app as I only got my membership a few hours ago 

I’m also waiting for my card, so thanks for the tip regarding using the app! I’ll try it at my local co-op on the way home.

Back here again for another fun filled few months buying cheese and chocolate! At least there is still hope…!! 

14 hours ago, dg.bandol said:

I checked Dennistoun and Argyle Street last night and no joy on either. Would assume the cheese won't be making it up to Scotland.

• Thanks 1