Registration cancelled despite reconfirming

Helsbels

3 hours ago, huh? what? said:

I've just received the email. Checked on the website and it says can't find a valid registration with my email despite confirming twice! Wtf?!

I just checked my registration that I updated the photo on.  After I updated I got confirmation, I just checked it now and it says there isn’t a valid registration with that number. Going to register again

Contacted See Tickets as it said my registration was deleted. Also re-registered as the email told me to. Then I get a reply saying I now have two registrations! So their purpose of clearing out regs have now resulted in me doubling mine! What a mess! 🤦🏼‍♂️

21 hours ago, Stave_1974 said:

Confirmed my pre 2020 reg, but, found the "Notification of registration deletion" email in Spam folder yesterday...!

WTF I thought...

However, did the reg lookup and all appears OK 

Anyone else get the same ?

Yes. Got the deleted email but registration lookup confirms 4 registrations that can buy tickets when they go on sale 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...