All Points East 2024

stanh

42 minutes ago, NWUYC said:

I'd love Wolf Alice, and they will be around the circuit next year after seemingly taking this year off - but they're a considerable step smaller than all the headliners for this year's APE, even Jungle.

They are no smaller than Jungle

Regardless - lets aim a bit higher, this year clearly had some absolute stinker days so AEG if your reading this, can you please book proper headliners. Jungle would have been a fairly weak sub in the first year of APE

Edited by gfa

Wolf Alice are much bigger than Jungle IMO (in the UK anyway...), if their next album gets the same attention as the last they'll be knocking sub/co-headlining for some of the bigger fests and be an easy top line name for day fests like APE

Edited by Chiefski

5 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

Loyle Carner's also been teasing a London announcement on his instagram so ready to be totally wrong on him going for a finsbury or gunnersbury instead 😄 

Loyle Carner is often very Live Nation i think

If Biffy Clyro are indeed touring, it will be a fascinating barometer of their ability to pull beyond the R+L / Download bubble (especially given their crowd at the latter was reportedly sparse in comparison to other headliners in 2022.)

Get them a decent undercard, at a decent price - fat chance on the latter - and it could prove to be quite useful for them.

56 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Does this still end up not shifting tickets with competitions / discounts ect or does it tend to sell out now? I've not been back since 2019

significant amount of tickets shifted through competitions and discounts for all days this year

I assume it depends on the lineup each day, I ended up getting tickets for less than £20 for every day in 2019. Edit - meant to say every day but the Strokes, think that might have been the only one that sold out

How well wil Loyle Carner sell, I like him but its a big capacity show no?

Edited by Chaarlie