What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 24 ?

Crazyfool01

Against the odds, work has said it won't be an issue having the time off i want (though I wouldn't be able to get there on the Wednesday and it will be a dry Sunday). But that's better than nothing. Let's hope the ticket is secured, then we can count down the days until the GFS comes into range. 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2023 at 4:04 PM, briddj said:

Against the odds, work has said it won't be an issue having the time off i want (though I wouldn't be able to get there on the Wednesday and it will be a dry Sunday). But that's better than nothing. Let's hope the ticket is secured, then we can count down the days until the GFS comes into range. 

For what it's worth I had a dry Sunday this year. I was on a 3.30am coach home and wanted to be back for the school run. A dry Sunday was magnificent!

52 minutes ago, Stone_Love said:

For what it's worth I had a dry Sunday this year. I was on a 3.30am coach home and wanted to be back for the school run. A dry Sunday was magnificent!

A dry Sunday this year would have been fine for me. Would be more of an issue if it was a stacked one!

In fact this year I'd probably have driven home after Elton! And I was so far back for that probably halfway through!

• 2 weeks later...

I have realised that tickets will go on sale an hour later local time than I was planning for (!) assume the UK has ended day light savings time within  the last few weeks as the time difference used to be a tidier 12 hours back when the ticket sale happened in October. A good thing to check 😬

Completed the spreadsheet. 7 groups of 6 people, let's see how many are successful.

My spreadsheet is in Excel and I've told our WhatsApp group I'll be emailing/sharing it the day before ticket sale because I'm paranoid someone will accidentally edit it or change a number. I may be being over the top haha.

I dont want to set the permissions for them not to edit it, because I guess that means they can't copy and paste the Reg/Post Codes then, which would defeat the point.