Self confirms 2024

Chrisp1986

12 minutes ago, eatingglitter said:

I’m curious about these pickled eggs…

there were about six different flavours. Chili was at least two in varying hotnesses, there was a balsamic vinegar, a peppercorn, a marmite, and i'm forgetting the other - i want to say beetroot. They were magnificent with an ale!

• Thanks 1

Just now, giantkatestacks said:

Could we possibly take the snack chat somewhere else? Every time this thread goes off I get over excited and then its just someone else wanging on about pub snacks.

😄 sorry

23 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

Could we possibly take the snack chat somewhere else? Every time this thread goes off I get over excited and then its just someone else wanging on about pub snacks.

wangs off

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, giantkatestacks said:

T'was ever thus though.  If there's nothing else to talk about..... and there isn't a snack chat thread so .....

On 1/28/2024 at 1:29 PM, balti-pie said:

I’ll store this in my head for future use. I’m in Sussex but will travel many miles if it’s for great pie. 

you don't need to travel for pieminster can order online.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

His set last year was joyous!  If he can channel that as a punter, he'll have a ball!

he'll probably just get hassled with every step he takes

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Rick Astley as a punter ..... on tonights one show 

55 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

His set last year was joyous!  If he can channel that as a punter, he'll have a ball!

I doubt he’s gonna be slumming it in Oxylers… and he said it in previews to his NYE show, but people clearly don’t watch the news any more

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

I don’t know I have seen a fair few celebrities at Glastonbury and never bothered any of them. 

there's more than just you to bother them. 😛 

bill bailey has stopped going cos hes fed up with being bothered.

2 hours ago, gigpusher said:

I don’t know I have seen a fair few celebrities at Glastonbury and never bothered any of them. 

Admittedly we probably bothered Andrew Marr many years ago, as we had been drinking and one of us was wearing a Barack Obama mask, so we asked Marr if he would interview him, which he did, sort of. Then we left him alone.

I also acted like a stupid fanboy when I met Mick Jones of The Clash in the old Strummerville.

13 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Admittedly we probably bothered Andrew Marr many years ago, as we had been drinking and one of us was wearing a Barack Obama mask, so we asked Marr if he would interview him, which he did, sort of. Then we left him alone.

I also acted like a stupid fanboy when I met Mick Jones of The Clash in the old Strummerville.

Perfectly understandable and quite right too

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Joey Peeps said:

Lovely stuff. Flamm Flimm has a a new fan.

See the smart smaller acts drop their self confirms now whilst we are starving for info and they'll get maximum new listeners and chances of picking up new fans.

• Upvote 1