Men what are we wearing?

airwaves

18 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

theres a sparkly oxfam shop on the farm @Losing my hair which one is it ? 

There's 3 shops in the main site. Assuming that they've not been moved:

The Sparkle one is at Williams Green on the path from the Tony Benn Tower towards Pilton Palais - opposite the Kidz Field.

The biggest one is on the path that goes down from Leftfield towards West Holts - normally on the rhs if you're walking that way.

The third one is in The Park - last year it was on the rhs beyond the sound desk about level with the ribbon tower. 

And then there's a fourth one in the Interstage area if you have access.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Yokel Again said:

Remember when we just used to take our oldest clothes 😆

(Yes, old mans shouts at cloud).

Lol, I think I have some really, really old clothes that I only ever wear for festivals. The theory being that I wouldn't take anything I would care about getting ruined. Did wear a suit that first year though.

Asking me at this time of an evening, how shameful...

Shorts, t shirts, short sleeved button shirt. a light hoodie for the evening as a just in case. A mac. Sunglasses and a hat of some description.

Am thinking about getting some kind of 'outfit' for Elton on Sunday, but I think @Crazyfool01 has already outdone me. Plus I also 'think' about getting an outfit but never do. 

5 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Asking me at this time of an evening, how shameful...

Shorts, t shirts, short sleeved button shirt. a light hoodie for the evening as a just in case. A mac. Sunglasses and a hat of some description.

Am thinking about getting some kind of 'outfit' for Elton on Sunday, but I think @Crazyfool01 has already outdone me. Plus I also 'think' about getting an outfit but never do. 

No such thing as outdone … do it . Still time 🙂 

My "Glastonbury t shirt" which is a really old green quicksilver shirt for drive down on Thursday.

A DIY tie dye hot chip t shirt for Friday. I made it in lockdown for one of their streaming gigs.

Football shirt for Saturday.

Sunday haven't decided but something relatively flamboyant for Elton. I've got a garishly bright tropical nylonlike material Hawaiian shirt that will probably do the job.

Bucket hat.

Prescription sunglasses (I finally caved in last year and got them on a 2 for 1 as I was tired of having crap vision in the sun). They aren't as "cool" as my proper sunglasses but they do the job.

Another couple of Hawaiian shirts.

Couple of hoodies. Probably old ones.

Mac in a pack.

I'm actually taking flip flops as well as trainers and wellies. Minimal weight but could work well. Mainly for round the tent etc. 

I've rediscovered my linen shorts recently so they'll be coming. Also football shorts and maybe one pair of tailored shorts if I can be bothered.

1 pair of old jeans.

2 or 3 pairs of trainers.

Socks. Assorted colours.

Boxer shorts. Black.

Edited by dcsessions

5 hours ago, Yokel Again said:

Remember when we just used to take our oldest clothes 😆

(Yes, old mans shouts at cloud).

In fairness, everything I’m taking will be 5+ years old. Some T’s/shorts well over 10. I never take anything I’d cry over being ruined 

14 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I read this earlier about Football Friday. How long has this been a thing? Might have to dig my retro from '98, now. 

Not quite sure but it was very prevalent last year. I’m taking my (dads) 1990 Boro shirt... Mine doesnt quite fit anymore.

Did you deffo read it was a Friday?

Edited by Justcalledtosay

1 minute ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Not quite sure but it was very prevalent last year. I’m taking my (dads) 1990 Boro shirt... Mine doesnt quite fit anymore.

Did you deffo read it was a Friday?

Only from what another poster had said earlier. I'd planned on just wearing my GnR t-shirt for the Saturday. Never heard of it before otherwise, outside of when they showed England games for World Cups etc.

4 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

There's 3 shops in the main site. Assuming that they've not been moved:

The Sparkle one is at Williams Green on the path from the Tony Benn Tower towards Pilton Palais - opposite the Kidz Field.

The biggest one is on the path that goes down from Leftfield towards West Holts - normally on the rhs if you're walking that way.

The third one is in The Park - last year it was on the rhs beyond the sound desk about level with the ribbon tower. 

And then there's a fourth one in the Interstage area if you have access.

I've screenshot this, and will have a look for a bit of sparkle whilst wandering about. 
does the interstage one have a better (sparklier) range of gear?

7 minutes ago, Rosscoe said:

I've screenshot this, and will have a look for a bit of sparkle whilst wandering about. 
does the interstage one have a better (sparklier) range of gear?

Interstage one tends to have more designer, vintage & high end stuff and will have some sparkle, but do a tour - there'll be something in each shop that takes your fancy and the stock is continuously being replenished. Have fun.