BBC Coverage 2023

gooner1990

37 minutes ago, crumbler said:

Still a few hours to go...

😂

This site really needs a laughing reaction vote. I remember reading somewhere a review that mentioned something along the lines of ' a white ginger screaming GIMME SOME REGGAE before some cod reggae that made the toes curl' 

Still looking forward to the spectacle tonight. I just wish GnR had the chance to headline even 20 years ago. They have the songs still at least, if not Axels voice. Part of me hopes for a massive Axel tantrum/outburst that will go down in Glastonbury history..

Just now, Suprefan said:

Every year its something. Our abortion rights got taken away last year on the friday so the rest of the weekend lots of american artists got to say their piece on tele.

Phoebe Bridgers getting a crowd to scream "f**k the Supreme Court" was the primary one I recall from that.

14 minutes ago, VCK said:

He's the most Fiat 500 Deano LADbible pandering person going, and his music is dull, dreary dirge.

Well some people like it as the crowd looks huge. Also he is managing to deal with Tourette’s whilst playing on stage so good for him - yes his music isn’t for everyone but he isn’t pretentious about it.