CMAT

CaledonianGonzo

16 hours ago, PDAD said:

Highlight of the festival for me too. Was ready to head over on my own, managed to bring that whole team, and now all 10 of us have bought tickets to see her again. Shame it wasn't televised as I think that could have blown her up. 

I Wanna Be A Cowboy was THE moment of the weekend. 

What Memories! This will stay with me for some time.

• Like 3

Absolutely thrilled for her.  I've seen her a few times and knew what to expect, and I was still enthralled.  

We were at the rail for this, and security had been asking us beforehand what to expect.  afterwards, all three of them told us that she was their favorite of the weekend.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

Absolutely thrilled for her.  I've seen her a few times and knew what to expect, and I was still enthralled.  

We were at the rail for this, and security had been asking us beforehand what to expect.  afterwards, all three of them told us that she was their favorite of the weekend.  

Saw your pics on Instagram and they were great! 

She was wonderful! I went with plans to lie on the floor after only having 1.5 hours sleep the night before, but she had me up dancing the whole set. Really felt like one of those special moments for an up and coming artist that JP/Woodsies seems to magic up so well. Reminded me of self esteem’s set at Greenman 2021 - similar vibe with the indoor tent and that feeling you’re watching an artist on the brink of something. 
So glad to see she’s getting the recognition she deserves - we also bought tickets for her tour. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Saw her do an Instagram live she is devastated that her Woodsies set wasn't recorded not even for it to be broadcast but just for her to relive. Think it really meant a lot to her.

I've been thinking this almost daily since the festival...

1 hour ago, moogster said:

I've been thinking this almost daily since the festival...

Yep such a shame for her because I think things would have blown up for her (even more) if they'd shown that set. You can see her right on the barrier living her best life during Shygirl's set though which did tickle me.

12 minutes ago, moogster said:

She did a track at the BBC studio but it just didn't have the "ooomph" the show had. As a side note I have a massive crush on her band. Must be the outfits.

I really want a CMAT is a silly bitch vest top even though I really don't think she is a silly bitch. She's very smart.

4 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I really want a CMAT is a silly bitch vest top even though I really don't think she is a silly bitch. She's very smart.

They were selling them for a bit but they sold out immediately 

https://cmat.terrible.group/products/cmat-is-a-silly-bitch-tank-top

They might do a restock though...