Missing from the final line up

Chrisp1986

Hozier - wasn't there a clip posted here a while back of an interview where he was asked about Glastonbury and said something along the lines of 'im not sure what we're allowed to say'. Doubt he is a TBA, strange he is missing given that interview.

Paolo Nutini’s absence is baffling. Surely the Rabbit Hole gig last year won’t be his only appearance before he disappears into the mist again for another decade. 

Jessie Ware an absentee which makes more sense after a big slot last year but still disappointing. 

Paramore missing too although that was always an optimistic shout. 

Others pop people missing that spring to mind are Sam Smith, Jess Glynne and Ellie Goulding, although how much any of those will be missed is debatable. 

Did think Romy would get a spot on the Park - she’s doing two slots on tiny stages though so doesn’t technically count. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

1 minute ago, KidneyTerra said:

I’m sure Roni Size confirmed he was playing.

i think he did, i happened to see something (not glasto) roni earlier, Which mentioned two acts his  current shows are with, and then i happened to see those acts on the glastonbury line-up earlier and  wondered if that was roni

who are those acts i forget now, dammit?

3 minutes ago, BL1ND T1G3R said:

I’m sure I saw Kae Tempest on a list somewhere, other than that I’m also missing Suede 

i thought she was announced for west holts?

(she's not on the listings with times.

Edited by Neil

4 minutes ago, BL1ND T1G3R said:

I’m sure I saw Kae Tempest on a list somewhere, other than that I’m also missing Suede 

She is part of a collective, as is Shabaka Hutchings - the Speakers Corner Quartet...

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

i think he did, i happened to see something (not glasto) roni earlier, Which mentioned two acts his  current shows are with, and then i happened to see those acts on the glastonbury line-up earlier and  wondered if that was roni

who are those acts i forget now, dammit?

one of those acts was bukem

Edited by Neil

5 minutes ago, BackpackFullOfWarmBeer said:

Given the Bristol show on Sunday, I was sure we'd see Anna Calvi.

Bristol shows on glasto weekend must be a difficult sell, cos the gig-going population of Bristol is out of town.

Edited by Neil