The churnups

a6l6e6x

I don't think it's the chills... I mean, could be... But I was only 'ironically' posting those links... You could link that name to anybody.

May be something in this super band idea bouncing around though...

Or maybe RHCP are playing a different secret set. 

Or maybe it's all just nonsense... 

Not long now!

How are we not any closer to figuring this out 🤣 I literally can't wait to see who it is! BUT I've got my eye on that TBA slot at Woodsies as well because I think one of these suggestions is going to be there and depending on who, I'm gonna want to sacrifice the Churnups to get a good spot for that! This is so intense!!! 🤣

If its not pulp GFL really should knock this rumour on the head before everyone gets all hyped up only to be wildly disappointed

it’s not just the efests bubble - i’m hearing this from a lot of other friendship circles

Edited by Twiggy553

10 hours ago, Twiggy553 said:

If its not pulp GFL really should knock this rumour on the head before everyone gets all hyped up only to be wildly disappointed

it’s not just the efests bubble - i’m hearing this from a lot of other friendship circles

I don't think Glastonbury Festival need to announce anything.... It'll get leaked by the time the festival starts anyway...

Edited my original reply as I'd misread your post and I came across a bit sh*tty 🤣 sozza 

Edited by gazzared

28 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

How are we not any closer to figuring this out 🤣 I literally can't wait to see who it is! BUT I've got my eye on that TBA slot at Woodsies as well because I think one of these suggestions is going to be there and depending on who, I'm gonna want to sacrifice the Churnups to get a good spot for that! This is so intense!!! 🤣

Hold on a bit slow, is the TBA at woodsie same time as pulp fooction? 

18 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Hold on a bit slow, is the TBA at woodsie same time as pulp fooction? 

One finishes as the other starts, unlikely to be able to do both basically if its anyone big enough to close the area around Woodsies off.

Edited by Ashl
Typo
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ashl said:

One finishes as the other starts, unlikely to be able to do both basically if its anyone bug enough to close the area around Woodsies off.

And that’s why I don’t think it’ll be anyone big.  They’ll not want a stampede of people rushing from the end of the pyramid one to the Woodsie one

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

And that’s why I don’t think it’ll be anyone big.  They’ll not want a stampede of people rushing from the end of the pyramid one to the Woodsie one

Makes a lot of sense, if it was anyone big they would stick them on at exactly the same time and not this. The gamble will be if we know one and not the other!

4 minutes ago, Ashl said:

Makes a lot of sense, if it was anyone big they would stick them on at exactly the same time and not this. The gamble will be if we know one and not the other!

someone else has posted here who apparently  knows who it is and said they’re a smallish type act (TDCC, Wombats etc…).  I reckon it’ll be announced before they play

1 minute ago, sisco said:

someone else has posted here who apparently  knows who it is and said they’re a smallish type act (TDCC, Wombats etc…).  I reckon it’ll be announced before they play

I might be getting the slots messed up but didn’t someone mention they heard it was Hozier

Just now, Meerkat said:

I might be getting the slots messed up but didn’t someone mention they heard it was Hozier

Someone said Hozier for the Saturday. Someone else said they knew the Friday one and it was a smaller type band 

1 hour ago, angelin said:

Isn’t Eddie Vedders very good Irish mate playing the acoustic Saturday evening? I reckon if it is Dave and friends it’s going to be a major mashup and I’d also be popping into the acoustic.

I pray it’s Pulp though.

Yes. The guitarist from The Commitments. But no action from Eddie or PJ until September, so seems unlikely. Maybe he'll come as a punter... as a recce for PJ's headline slot in the next couple of years.