The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

i decided to go in the end as i'd sorted out disabled access and scooter hire. 

Excellent, good to know you will be there in person and you sorted your access. Hope you have a good time and if you want to come to the unofficial meet I'll be there to buy you a beer for setting up efests , running with all these years and wishing you well in your new chapter post efests

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Excellent, good to know you will be there in person and you sorted your access. Hope you have a good time and if you want to come to the unofficial meet I'll be there to buy you a beer for setting up efests , running with all these years and wishing you well in your new chapter post efests

thank you funkyfairy! not sure what my festival plans are yet, just hope my old campervan makes it there ok. 🙂 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

i decided to go in the end as i'd sorted out disabled access and scooter hire. 

Glad you're gonna make it, hope you have a good time. 

Thanks for all your hard work over the years and hopefully you can take it a bit easier and look after yourself. 

3 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

😄

Ahhh, you wouldn't wanna meet me. I'm as dull as my tired Simpson memes and posts would suggest. Ridge & Furrow is where the action is. I've only been the once, and as I said earlier in the thread, the chat on here doesn't necessarily reflect the true nature of a lot of the people. Everyone was genuinely nice, in-person.

I’ll see if I’m free and might pop down. 

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

hopefully someone will offer to help with the flag ... I would but im the other side of the site ... pending my camping area not being full 

Table cloth with Crazy Fool’s ‘festival friends’ meet up written on in lipstick?

25 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Glad you're gonna make it, hope you have a good time. 

Thanks for all your hard work over the years and hopefully you can take it a bit easier and look after yourself. 

thanks, have already decided its going to be my last one -  all sorts of good reasons to hang up my hat.

10 hours ago, Neil said:

apologies for not having mentioned it, i just went looking for the photos of it, which were used in the meet up topics for the last few festivals, the photos is lost, was hosted on some amazon webspace i rented for a while. when i stopped renting it  was meant to be copied across back to here, seems that didn't happen.

No worries, I'm sure we can sort that at some point. 

8 hours ago, Steveb72 said:

Good luck in your new venture @Neiland welcome onboard @eFestivalsIggy.

Thank you! Glad to be here.

On 5/14/2023 at 8:40 PM, Jay Pee said:

It feels from here that the most significant risk to the forum (any forum) is alienating the contributors, who are the customers.

The customers are not always right but if you piss off the contributors and they stop contributing then the forum ain't worth a toss.

Just as well it has been sold really.

This has played out many times over the years - the list of 'alienated contributors' is long

The forum is still here.

Just sayin

Edited by kerplunk

On 5/15/2023 at 5:09 PM, Neil said:

thanks, have already decided its going to be my last one -  all sorts of good reasons to hang up my hat.

Fair shout, from the little I heard, it did sound like last visit was quite challenging for you. 

I can't help but expect that it's gonna continue being much more challenging than ever to get tickets too. 

44 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

6pm Ridge and Furrow bar in the cabaret field

No, that's the eFestivals meet with possible flag.

You're thinking of the meet for eFestivals members, which is <checks notes> at 6pm at the Ridge and Furrow.

Edited by kalifire

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

No, that's the eFestivals meet with possible flag.

You're thinking of the meet for eFestivals members, which is <checks notes> at 6pm at the Ridge and Furrow.

Gotcha, phew that was a close one, Thanks! :)