Avalon 2023

stuie

Every announcement that passes it's looking more and more like an all time stinker for me. But hey an all time stinking Glastonbury is still better than anything else I could hope for.

Wonder if there are some bigger acts that aren't on this lineup because they've finally learnt not to make it dangerous, i.e Sugababes, McFly etc. Basically as long as Busted are opening the Other Stage on the Friday I'll be happy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Guessing this is stage for smaller acts rather than a major one? 

It’s a popular area and a lot of peoples favourite part of the festival.

F5DEBFB9-8E37-475D-9940-1CE3E103701F.jpeg

Just now, Punisher said:

Surely you’d think they’d drop some decent names before the resale but with this and Silver Hayes, it’s been a let down.

Silver hayes I’d say has generally gone down pretty well amongst the dance people … no real standouts for me here but hey sunshine cider and mates is what makes it mostly for me 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Punisher said:

Surely you’d think they’d drop some decent names before the resale but with this and Silver Hayes, it’s been a let down.

If you think SH is poor then you don’t follow those genres.  Avalon was always going to be lower key after the problems of previous years and the council warning.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Silver hayes I’d say has generally gone down pretty well amongst the dance people … no real standouts for me here but hey sunshine cider and mates is what makes it mostly for me 

Yeah I am aware that Silver Hayes isn’t my scene so patiently waiting for Park and Woodsies to drop.