Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

6 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

Does the lead booker need to pay all balances for the group in the same transaction to ensure the group all get allocated the same coach times?

Everyone in a group should have been allocated to the same coach times at the deposit paying stage, so everyone can pay off their own balances. That's what I think anyway!😅Hopefully someone else will confirm...

10 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

Does the lead booker need to pay all balances for the group in the same transaction to ensure the group all get allocated the same coach times?

Good question to which I would say yes to make certain, but previous evidence says when you bought the tickets in the sale is related to which coach you are allocated.

Just now, Greengoblin said:

Everyone in a group should have been allocated to the same coach times at the deposit paying stage, so everyone can pay off their own balances. That's what I think anyway!😅Hopefully someone else will confirm...

This is correct, if you have an allocated coach time. I think only Bristol and London have allocated slots. Not sure how the others work….pretty sure it said you need to make sure you’re available to leave at any time on the day you chose.  

35 minutes ago, discgoesmic said:

All Paid! Never sure if the refund protection is a waste of money or not as the Ts and Cs are quite ambiguous, got it anyway 😊

Unless you die and can provide photographic proof of your dismembered body, it's a waste of money and they won't pay anything. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greengoblin said:

Do we pick up our water bottles at the ticket gates?

At any of the water aid kiosks. Your ticket will have the number of bottles you've orded on it. Show them that, they tear a bit off your ticket. Get ya bottle and start hydrating!

1 hour ago, Tom_12 said:

All paid! Don’t they usually dispatch the tickets in the order they are paid?

Not a fucking chance😊!!!  The ticket delivery thread is always a fraught experience. 

remember all, to check bank accounts to make sure funds have been successfully taken. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Greengoblin said:

That’s been my experience. If you pay your deposits together you’ll be on the same coach.

7 minutes ago, rebus said:

its too expensive

Life is too expensive. 

For comparison, Lost Village final tickets on sale for £305 + fees.

Festivals aren't cheap this year in general.

Just tried paying balance. Had the circle thing going round and round. Timer ran out and it said my reservation had been released. This happened to anyone else? Should I be worried? I have the money in my bank to cover the cost.