Lineup is out, are you still going?

a6l6e6x

Line ups out, still going?  

295 members have voted

1. 1. With the line up out and a bit of moaning as per has it affected anyone’s decision on if they are still going. Personally I like it and there’s a lot I’ll try and see, I’d never give up my ticket anyway

• Like it, still going
    • Not a fan, throwing ticket back in the pot
    • Not a fan, going anyway
    • Like it, but not gonna go for some reason

Since there’s been some negative response to the line up, nothing out of the ordinary, has it actually affected anyone’s decision to pay the balance?

Personally I like it more than last year, loads I’d like to see on there and I am obviously gonna go

It's a nearing a total dud for my taste. Sure there's things I am up for seeing, but it's lacking. Will do some digging to try and uncover some new artists I might enjoy.

That being said, it's fucking Glastonbury. Ain't no way some other schmuck gets my fucking ticket. 11 in a row now and still cannot fucking wait. Going to approach it all from a totally different angle and not rushing from A to B to see X. Excited

• Upvote 3

For my taste this line-up is not as good as last year, or 2011 or 2016.

It is however sweeter than 2014, 2015 and 2017, and I had an amazing time at all of those.

I knew it wouldn't be as good as last year just due to the number of I acts loved last year out of contention. I saw so many acts, that I actually felt I missed out a bit on the rest of the fest ie. the non-musical stuff so am looking forward to getting back into that a bit more.

Oh I’m going, no doubts whatsoever, but I’m not too fussed by what’s been announced thus far - if Elton John is the most exciting act then that’s a bit of a thing really 🤣 I don’t mind too much though, there’ll be tons of good stuff announced and I’ve always quite fancied a music-free Glastonbury one year so maybe this’ll be the year! 

20 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

It's my first time so I'm definitely going, and deciding to focus on the positives, of which there are quite a few. Arctics/Lana/Elton is my headliners happily sorted, and we've still got 50+ additions to look forward to across the main stages alone!

Based on last year it’s at least 70 over the main 5 stages. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

Plenty of good stuff on there if anyone can find 10 acts they’d be happy to watch from that list then they’ll have a great festival. There’s loads more still to come! 

I can find ten but it's ten I've seen before. 

25 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Of course I'm going. The line-up has no baring on whether I go or not, never did.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, loads more to be announced.

There's always something for everyone.

Here for this positivity Skip! 
In 2017 I watched an amazing hula hooper rather than a headliner one night and it was my favourite ever festival. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coma girl said:

100% still going, the lineup would never make that decision for me, especially not only a fraction of it.

its not looking like the normal stella line-up this year