Glastonbury Playlists

tarw

8 minutes ago, Chazwozza said:

Happy to wait for @Brave Sir Robin to perform his annual act of selfless labour - the BSR playlist is an essential part of the build up to every Glastonbury Festival as far as I'm concerned.  So THANK YOU! in advance BSR.

sadly I dont think hes doing it on here this year .... or wasn't when I asked a week or so ago .... hopefully that will change . 

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm not doing my usual giant playlist this year but @Butters has bravely stepped up to the plate, and is curating an excellent one in my usual style (ie all the acts, the songs they've played live most often at recent shows, up to 5 songs each) which I can highly recommend to you all: 

If anyone has any comments, he can generally be found over on Disco Rd.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin
  • Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

So I'm not doing my usual giant playlist this year but @Butters has bravely stepped up to the plate, and is curating an excellent one in my usual style (ie all the acts, the songs they've played live most often, up to 5 songs each) which I can highly recommend to you all: 

If anyone has any comments, he can generally be found down on Disco Rd.

Many thanks for your previous lists. They have made a real difference to my festivals and introduced me to some great acts

And thanks to @Butters for taking it on this year. 

• Upvote 1

Some of the playlists I've seen are a bit overwhelming with the amount of stuff that's on there. I quite like this one for West Holts on Spotify. Easier to digest, with one song per artist...then if you hear something you like, you can expand on the listening at your own leisure 👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2023 at 7:23 PM, Lucy F said:

Some of the playlists I've seen are a bit overwhelming with the amount of stuff that's on there. I quite like this one for West Holts on Spotify. Easier to digest, with one song per artist...then if you hear something you like, you can expand on the listening at your own leisure 👍

Agree the big one is too much, have to shift through far too much shit.

There’s always playlists for the individual areas kicking about which are much easier to digest. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Butterz said:

Big playlist updated with Silver Hayes, Avalon, and rumours.  With a little help from my friends.  Enjoy!  

Thanks very much @Butterz

Hope you don't mind, but I've copied it onto Tidal (have credited you in the title) 

https://tidal.com/playlist/fe460016-1a6b-4e1d-85b1-fa2de828ab29