2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

50 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I imagine each shop has only received a box of them too!

Oxfam say they have 560 shops..

Not sure how big a box is, but hypothetically, 25,000 bars could work out at (average) less than 45 bars per shop, and that's before even taking any out to sell online.

It's definitely not a lot when you're talking national.

Edited by incident

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

Got 3 bars, it's for charity, whatever. But 3:25000 is far from the worst odds I've paid to get at. Already going but have mates who missed out. Gonna Charlie Bucket them in! 

Better odds than the co-op cheese and brothers competition! (I think)

2 hours ago, incident said:

Oxfam say they have 560 shops..

Not sure how big a box is, but hypothetically, 25,000 bars could work out at (average) less than 45 bars per shop, and that's before even taking any out to sell online.

It's definitely not a lot when you're talking national.

Just bought a bar from my local Oxfam store (no luck) they said it was the first one they'd sold.

Looked like they had about 15-20 bars.

Just bought a bar from Covent Garden Oxfam - it was the penultimate bar and they said they had been selling like hot cakes and that is all of their stock now gone. A second later a woman got the final bar and I offered her a swap - but she declined! I luckily already have tickets but will help some friends out - to be opened tonight! 

With the Tony / Oxfam competition, Shop Staff can't enter.
However, just noted this at the bottom of a post. So if you are an Oxfam Shop Staff / Volunteer, keep your eyes peeled!

*Please note - Unfortunately although Oxfam staff and volunteers are unable to enter the competition, we will be running our very own competition exclusively for shop staff and volunteers*

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrJl8KRqzWL/

The weather report from West Bridgford - both shops have loads left.

The Books and Music Store has more on display than the Regular shop, but also (judging by the gaps) looks like they've sold a higher % as well.

I bought from both, just in case, and came up empty.

3 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Just been to my local Oxfam 🤞🏼 these were the first bars they’d sold! They’d only been given 1 box containing about 30 bars. The woman who served me said that another Oxfam shop about 5 miles away said a bloke came in yesterday and bought the whole box 😂

DA029AC2-AA8A-4837-86AE-74CF589661E3.jpeg

Are you near Manchester?

Chocolate back in stock online.  Just ordered a couple for friends - https://onlineshop.oxfam.org.uk/tonys-chocolonely-limited-glastonbury-festival-edition-milk-chocolate-caramel-and-sea-salt/product/HN505853?sku=HN505853

Edited by Greenelk
  • Upvote 1