2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

I'd be happy to swap from cheese over-consumption to chocolate over-consumption for a while. I've resorted to giving the cheese away to any neighbours that have been persuaded they want some (after I've used the code of course).

We have one Oxfam shop around here but its a pain to get to. I'll have to order some chocolate online.

15 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Right anybody got a mega list of all these competitions? Got £400 spare to throw at assorted products in the hopes of getting a ticket. The chocolate is seemingly all gone so just waiting for the few I already bought to arrive and undoubtedly break my heart…

Better lashing £400 to a security guard and getting "spun in" much healthier as well 🤣

That said I am off to the shop later. 

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Right anybody got a mega list of all these competitions? Got £400 spare to throw at assorted products in the hopes of getting a ticket. The chocolate is seemingly all gone so just waiting for the few I already bought to arrive and undoubtedly break my heart…

Co op cheese although ends in less than 2 weeks! The brothers codes. Co op app tomorrow. Great Western Railway said they would be doing a comp later this month on their Twitter. All the radio (bbc) stations normally hold comps the week or two before the festival. 

6 minutes ago, *biggreg* said:

The co-op matching pairs comp is now up on the app. Simple 30second game to complete.

Not helping my chances, but hope it helps someone from here who also hasn't been lucky thus far.

Good luck all

Is that the Co-op membership rewards app?

I took a look but it seems to require a £1 membership fee which is enough to put me off (given I have tickets and it was just curiosity).

5 minutes ago, incident said:

Is that the Co-op membership rewards app?

I took a look but it seems to require a £1 membership fee which is enough to put me off (given I have tickets and it was just curiosity).

Yes, but if you shop at co-op, you get money off your shop so will make the £1 back pretty quick

5 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

Yes, but if you shop at co-op, you get money off your shop so will make the £1 back pretty quick

Problem is I doubt I spend more than about 30 quid a year at Co-op. And half of that is at Glastonbury..

10 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

100 pairs gotta be the biggest giveaway ever

western daily press want a word .....I seem to remember that competition had 100 winners and then a huge number of chances to buy Glastonbury tickets offers .... I still remember the name of the lady who rang us to tell us we had won a pair of tickets ... wendy best .... she really lived up to her name . Mind you that comp hasnt run for a few years now 

50 minutes ago, incident said:

And for a (relatively) small eligible number of people at that.

It isn't easy for someone who isn't already with Vodafone to enter. I've grabbed a Pay as you go sim, topped up with £10 but still cannot access the rewards in the app 🤨 so it's got to be kind of small entry numbers!

30 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

It isn't easy for someone who isn't already with Vodafone to enter. I've grabbed a Pay as you go sim, topped up with £10 but still cannot access the rewards in the app 🤨 so it's got to be kind of small entry numbers!

Found this on their website, so you might not be able to use it yet?

Who can use VeryMe Rewards?
Vodafone Pay Monthly mobile customers can use VeryMe Rewards. Pay As You Go mobile customers who top up at least £10 every six weeks, as well as Vodafone Business mobile customers with 1-9 employees, can also access VeryMe Rewards.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/newscentre/smart-living/everything-you-need-to-know-about/veryme-rewards-everything-you-need-to-know/