Spotify Wrapped

lessthanwill1

40 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Another year, another Spotify Wrapped absolutely ruined by my cat and the music I leave on for her when I’m out of the flat.

Simz was MY most listened to, among 30 different genres which I thought was pretty good.

IMG_0851.thumb.jpeg.854dcf8df146cf376f576c4d14a242e0.jpeg

Your cat sounds pretty cool to me.

3 minutes ago, Spindles said:

My son and I have exchanged our top 100 songs playlists, when I put it on shuffle it's like spending the day at his place, which is nice as he lives overseas and I don't get to see him as often as I'd like.

Is the music acceptable though?  Or do you enjoy it because it's him, but it's actually making your ears bleed?

I'm lucky.  My kids and I have always shared a love of music and have a lot of crossover in taste.  His list is heavy on Let's Eat Grandma, Lana and Lorde, so right up my street.  We regularly share recommendations and go to gigs together when we can, he goes to Glastonbury every year and we meet up 2 or 3 times over the festival for a gig or just a catch up with a drink and a smoke (quietly being the highlight of my festival and sharing the Pheobe Bridgers gig with him in 22 is up there as an all time great moment at Glastonbury for me).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Watergirl said:

Proud to say I am not a Spotifyer at all.  I use the free version.  Numbers 3 to 5 on my wrapped list are acts of which I listened to one album each, once, whilst checking out stuff for the summer festivals.

Mine is a bit like this - I mostly use Spotify to check out albums by bands playing Glasto but then move pretty quickly to buying and owning if I like them enough. Weyes Blood was my top artist for the year purely because I think there were three or four albums I listened to once each.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Spindles said:

I'm lucky.  My kids and I have always shared a love of music and have a lot of crossover in taste.  His list is heavy on Let's Eat Grandma, Lana and Lorde, so right up my street.  We regularly share recommendations and go to gigs together when we can, he goes to Glastonbury every year and we meet up 2 or 3 times over the festival for a gig or just a catch up with a drink and a smoke (quietly being the highlight of my festival and sharing the Pheobe Bridgers gig with him in 22 is up there as an all time great moment at Glastonbury for me).

Put my tongue in cheek comment firmly in its place 😉😂

That does sound lovely tbh, always nice to share a gig with special ppl

7 hours ago, Watergirl said:

Proud to say I am not a Spotifyer at all.  I use the free version.  Numbers 3 to 5 on my wrapped list are acts of which I listened to one album each, once, whilst checking out stuff for the summer festivals.

Ha ha. Me too. My top 5 is embarrassing. Number 4 is Bush. I'm sure I didn't even get through the whole album...

• Upvote 1

not what I expected, been listening to a lot more rock and pop this year than usual, surprised nothing features… really surprised Fred is top, listened to him much more last year I’d say. 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_2173.thumb.jpeg.f8d98575803b6943f29d6e87f77383f9.jpeg

IMG_2175.thumb.jpeg.62820df8a58eb308122cdf44d24e14cf.jpeg

last 6 month instafest just to prove D&B / EDM isn’t all I listen to 🙈😂

IMG_2236.thumb.png.ddb474dc4a43dbb459749bcc8bacc62a.png 

3 hours ago, Alvoram said:

not what I expected, been listening to a lot more rock and pop this year than usual, surprised nothing features… really surprised Fred is top, listened to him much more last year I’d say. 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_2173.thumb.jpeg.f8d98575803b6943f29d6e87f77383f9.jpeg

IMG_2175.thumb.jpeg.62820df8a58eb308122cdf44d24e14cf.jpeg

last 6 month instafest just to prove D&B / EDM isn’t all I listen to 🙈😂

IMG_2236.thumb.png.ddb474dc4a43dbb459749bcc8bacc62a.png 

Never seen that Instafest app before, that’s awesome. 

Here’s mine:

image.thumb.png.d9a5751dd98b9cedd3e2df0b00ea7813.png

Edited by Kaboom Boxer
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...