Blur

jannybruck

I'm guessing now that they've got the Wembley shows out of the way and with the new album due for release that they will announce a late 2023/early 2024 tour of arenas or large venues. Not sure what anyone else's thoughts are on this. 

1 hour ago, collectivisedfarming said:

I think much will depend on Gorillaz plans if there are any for next year. 

They are yet to tour the album that came out in Feb really as they did a lot of touring in 22 before it came out so i reckon they will be active. 

45 minutes ago, Dg_vic said:

The link posted says 26/28 tube strike 

the ballad of Darren gig is 25th.

The RMT is planning five days of strikes on the London Underground at the end of the month, which will ‘shut down’ the network. These will be on Sunday, July 23, Tuesday, July 25, Wednesday, July 26, Thursday, July 27 and Friday, July 28.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/when-london-tube-strikes-july-rmt-aslef-b1093552.html

7 hours ago, zahidf said:

The RMT is planning five days of strikes on the London Underground at the end of the month, which will ‘shut down’ the network. These will be on Sunday, July 23, Tuesday, July 25, Wednesday, July 26, Thursday, July 27 and Friday, July 28.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/when-london-tube-strikes-july-rmt-aslef-b1093552.html

I stand by my point, the original link you posted states 26/28 for tube strikes.  

thanks for clarifying. 

38 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Anyone been successful with that BBC radio 2 show? Some in my group have had it confirmed they're not in but others haven't heard anything yet.

Very much in the same boat. I didn't get in but t'other half hasn't had an email saying either way yet.

Loved loved loved Wembley so much. What a gig and what a moment. Seeing them in Colchester in May to Wembley in July was quite the jump, and they absolutely delivered on both counts.

I thought Self Esteem was absolutely brilliant (as always) too.

New album is out there by the way.. its.. ok. Very early judgement but I'm glad this didn't fill much of the setlist. Also maybe I'm in the minority.. but I loved The Magic Whip (and Fool's day + Under the West Way).. so I've generally been a fan of 'new blur'. But this isn't doing much for me (or screaming that it's made by blur)