Other Stage Headliners

airwaves

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Nope. That's creating a problem to solve a nonexistent one.

Wouldn't call it nonexistent when it's unprecedented, the biggest* living solo artist doing his final ever home country show is beyond even Macca 

*probably if it's not Rihanna 

13 minutes ago, ___DGH___ said:

Yep - 

And while fans can expect to see the group live this summer, one place they won’t be hitting up is Glastonbury Festival – where the band played a memorable Other Stage set in 1994.

“We won’t be there! The problem with Glastonbury is that it’s become such a global thing,” Paul explained. “Everyone wants to do it. Everyone wants to clear their diary in case they can get it, and it becomes so oversubscribed. It means it’s tricky getting the slot you’re happy with. Maybe next year we’ll be there!”

Gah, thread moving too fast for me!

30 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Wouldn't call it nonexistent when it's unprecedented, the biggest* living solo artist doing his final ever home country show is beyond even Macca 

*probably if it's not Rihanna 

It's not his final ever UK show and his crowd won't be any bigger than the likes of the Stones or Dolly 

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Have I missed something? 

To be pedantic, it's his final UK show on his final tour. So technically doesn't rule out him doing the odd one off here or there. But it may as well be his final UK show that matters. Rest will probably be very expensive charity gigs and award show performances etc

20 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

not yet 🙂 .... but if someone from other site wishes to dm me ...  hopefully we can work on some resolutions to the bullshit we are getting at the moment in the interest of everyone 

Mine are open, let's try and make peace 🕊️

Edited by Enkidu

25 minutes ago, Blisterpack said:

You are seriously taking what you posted as (flicks through the legal textbooks)…..evidence?

Legal evidence no

But he did say he did it - that's enough evidence for me to make my verdict

what is it with peedo defenders on here

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

Legal evidence no

But he did say he did it - that's enough evidence for me to make my verdict

what is it with peedo defenders on here

Hmmm… peedo defenders? My first experience was with a girl who was just turned 18 and I was nearly 16. We were together for eight years and I am still friends with her and her family. Over 30 years later. I’ve never had her down as a paedophile but maybe I misjudged her. 

anyway, can you point me in the direction of where he said he did it? And I don’t mean that two-bit gossip column shite you put up before. 

1 minute ago, Blisterpack said:

Hmmm… peedo defenders? My first experience was with a girl who was just turned 18 and I was nearly 16. We were together for eight years and I am still friends with her and her family. Over 30 years later. I’ve never had her down as a paedophile but maybe I misjudged her. 

anyway, can you point me in the direction of where he said he did it? And I don’t mean that two-bit gossip column shite you put up before. 

How can you not see that top paragraph is incomparable! Notice how you didn't accuse her of sexually assaulting you whereas the girl with Axl Rose did?

Its in this biography commissioned by the band  - just look at the sources on wikipedia if you wish.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Giants-True-Story-Roses/dp/1409167216

-----

We've completely gone off the topic anyway, its clear by the nonce tent, Axl Rose or not that the festival will probably book the 1975 for now

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

How can you not see that top paragraph is incomparable! Notice how you didn't accuse her of sexually assaulting you whereas the girl with Axl Rose did?

Its in this biography commissioned by the band  - just look at the sources on wikipedia if you wish.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Giants-True-Story-Roses/dp/1409167216

-----

We've completely gone off the topic anyway, its clear by the nonce tent, Axl Rose or not that the festival will probably book the 1975 for now

He was accused of ‘statutory rape’ cos she was under 16. As was I. Legally incapable of providing consent. Literally no difference. 
anyway, yeah, fuck off 1975.