Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

On 11/22/2022 at 10:46 PM, mike46 said:

Not sure about the second group, but the first one is all set up and active. I’m sure nearer the time we could connect the two and try and increase the number of people trying.

Very much not enjoying this limbo stage now though while waiting to confirm either a volunteering spot or get lucky in the resale! Hoping to get the former boxed off ASAP in the new year so I can forget the resale and free up another space. 

No idea how you guys managed that period between 2019 and this April. Truly doff my (pyramid-shaped) hat to you for staying so positive! 

It's quieter but I have faith! 

11 hours ago, mike46 said:

The Elton news has made me more determined for the resale… but I imagine it’s also done the same for a lot more people 😬 

We're about to get our first Jim Bowen moment so we'll feel all the excitement of seeing it start to officially get pieced together but with those nagging doubts because there's a big gap in the inbox where the confirmation email should be.

56 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

The good news is that there are people complaining who don't like Elton. I have even seen someone complaining who don't have tickets saying they'll moan properly about it once they get their tickets in the resale!!

The ones without tickets, or who've never been, are often the most vocal on the socials about line ups 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 12:31 PM, oldbird said:

I just won tickets and I only bought one block of cheese!!!

Congratulations!  That's awesome. 

3 minutes ago, Fingerbobs said:

Bet that cheese on toast never tasted better.

As someone who loves and praises everything the Eavis's do, I can safely say that cheese is the most blandest disappointing thing to ever come from Worthy Farm! 

31 minutes ago, stuie said:

Congratulations!  That's awesome. 

As someone who loves and praises everything the Eavis's do, I can safely say that cheese is the most blandest disappointing thing to ever come from Worthy Farm! 

Yes when I bought it I used to mix it in with some extra mature or vintage cheddar to give it some oomph!

2 hours ago, stuie said:

I find it great for the kids' school sarnies as they don't like the strong stuff (and neither do I really) but do tend to splash the worcestershire sauce all over it when melting it under the grill. And it's good know/believe that my purchases  are helping the festival in some way too.