Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

8 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

This Fred geezer gets a lot of chat on here doesn't he. He's totally passed me by

Good-looking white guy with watered-down bangers. Catnip for anyone who thinks Jamie xx and Disclosure are the best things to happen to dance music in the last 10 years.

....I'm just being cheeky 😅 he seems like a nice bloke and I quite like a few of his tracks. The level of attention he gets is pretty baffling though.

15 hours ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

You guys, I listened to/watched recent live GnR. I’ve had tears of incredulous laughter running down my face for minutes. There’s bad and there’s whatever the addled pub singer that was. 

I don’t care who and what looks likely. That cannot happen. I’ll go out of a limb and say I’d rather see Honking Flo. And I can’t stand her. 

Wow, I was up for GnR it until you sent me that clip. Really embarassing from Axl. Time has been particularly cruel to him. Or drugs. Probably both.

8 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

Good-looking white guy with watered-down bangers. Catnip for anyone who thinks Jamie xx and Disclosure are the best things to happen to dance music in the last 10 years.

....I'm just being cheeky 😅 he seems like a nice bloke and I quite like a few of his tracks. The level of attention he gets is pretty baffling though.

Love him for his drum pad skills, very open about mental health and has a fantastic catalogue of good tracks.

least he’d be better than the same old Chemical Brothers who really haven’t made anything great for years 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

or chuck in Camelphat ahead of Chemical as well. 

2 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Love him for his drum pad skills, very open about mental health and has a fantastic catalogue of good tracks.

least he’d be better than the same old Chemical Brothers who really haven’t made anything great for years 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

This is an absolute grenade

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Come on, she’s a mega star in the same bracket as Elton.

I wouldn't say so.  There are certain celebrities for whom their fame massively outstrips their talent.  Madge is the Queen of this.  Elton John has the fame and the chops to back it up.  Huge difference IMO.

12 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Yeah I need Fred Again badly, including Skrillex if possible!

I was at the Skrillex Other headline show a few years back and fucking loved it.  Was considerably drunk +, spangled though, so would have probably raved to a passing ice cream van.

Just now, Alcatraz said:

This is an absolute grenade

I've started a fight.

Joking aside tho Fred seems to get an insane amount of mentions on here. I popped him on for a second and it does remind me a bit of disclosure. I actually like disclosure (I like most things) but the attention he gets s a bit unbalanced.

I will give him a proper listen.

31 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

This Fred geezer gets a lot of chat on here doesn't he. He's totally passed me by

I feel like i hear about him again and again..

9 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Ban

Got to keep on absolute belter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

They’re playing across Europe festivals 

Thought someone in here had literally spoken to a band member and had been told they're not doing it

Also would question if they would accept OS when they're probably easily a full headliner popularity  

Edited by leath02